Tricks of Our Trade: Cut to the Cheese

Rogue
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
10/01/2012 04:42 PMPosted by Relikar
I could never get into reading EJ. Too much math during downtime. Calculatiing the DPS gains for using anticipation with fictional numbers yesterday was enough for me >.>

Fair enough. I actually just updated my guide with Anticipation usage and posted a link to it on the EJ sub guide that I may be taking over. Figure all specs could learn from it but meh I only really care about sub :p
I reported the old 4.3 PvP guide and had it removed.

If anyone feels bold enough to write one at some point, there is some freed up sticky real estate for it.
Oh dear lord that sounds horrible. I mean, writing a sticky isn't really all that bad and it is incredibly fulfilling. Yall should do it.
If I was going to keep playing, I'd do it. Heck, if I stay in touch enough with everyone, I might just do research and e-mail one to Rfeann even if I'm not playing.

>.<
10/01/2012 05:11 PMPosted by Sheevah
If I was going to keep playing, I'd do it. Heck, if I stay in touch enough with everyone, I might just do research and e-mail one to Rfeann even if I'm not playing.

What if I pay your monthly so you can stick around the forums? :D
Write a sticky from my phone during this 3 hour lecture. Challenge accepted.
Wish there was a way to share an account without letting the other person play on yours...I'd totally make a toon named Sheevah and let you post on it.
10/01/2012 05:20 PMPosted by Relikar
What if I pay your monthly so you can stick around the forums? :D

I wouldn't allow you to spend your money on me, but it's a very nice gesture. :P

10/01/2012 05:23 PMPosted by Woran
Write a sticky from my phone during this 3 hour lecture. Challenge accepted.

I would love to see that, haha.

10/01/2012 05:23 PMPosted by Haileaus
Wish there was a way to share an account without letting the other person play on yours...I'd totally make a toon named Sheevah and let you post on it.

Kinda silly that you have to have an active sub to post on the forums, but I can't imagine how much trash would be on here if they allowed everyone to post.

/shudder
You should send an email asking to be given posting privileges after you go. I mean you only help the community. We can even start a petition thread!
You should send an email asking to be given posting privileges after you go. I mean you only help the community. We can even start a petition thread!

I doubt they'd go for it.

I've seen Sheevah be a little... short before too. No offence :P

Not as bad as myself though ofc.

I would support this. And quoting stuff from a phone is awful. There goes my sticky idea.
10/01/2012 05:29 PMPosted by Haileaus
You should send an email asking to be given posting privileges after you go.

Has that ever actually happened?

10/01/2012 05:29 PMPosted by Haileaus
We can even start a petition thread!

STOP BREAKING RULES RULEBREAKER

10/01/2012 05:11 PMPosted by Sheevah

Seriously, that would be stunningly stunning if you did it. Assuming I don't abandon the PvP section of my sticky entirely, I'd just be updating it with collections of stuff other people have said anyway. At this point it's mostly a question of time and priority. V just took a *lot* of implied pressure off me by creating his new cross-spec PvE guide (plus there's Hail's guide for Sub and Viper's new guide for Combat), so I can thankfully keep my own sticky a lot more general, but I still need to go in and update/fill out several sections. The idea of adding PvP stuff to that to-do list just exhausts me, what with the whole full-time job and desire to be ready for raiding within a couple of weeks while not being too-too distracted by pet battles but OH MY LORD THEY ARE SO FUN I CAN'T HELP IT.

10/01/2012 04:31 PMPosted by Haileaus
Yo Rfeann you're owning EJ right now. Nice.

I am absolutely convinced I'm saying incredibly stupid or shortsighted things and nobody is telling me. The trinket spreadsheet's first incarnation was a *disaster*. Pins was really nice in the way he criticized it (and I'm still a little amazed he took the time and care he did to recheck all my numbers), but I basically had all of the proc values completely wrong.

Well... I don't only help, but I have enjoyed tossing some out here and there.

10/01/2012 05:31 PMPosted by Relikar
I've seen Sheevah be a little... short before too. No offence :P

To say"a little" is downplaying, but I've come a long ways from the brash posting I used to hand out on a regular basis.

10/01/2012 05:40 PMPosted by Rfeann
Has that ever actually happened?

Not that I'm aware of.

10/01/2012 05:40 PMPosted by Rfeann
Seriously, that would be stunningly stunning if you did it.

If I have time to do it, I likely will. Unlike many of the people that quit WoW while raging out and making outlandish claims, I'd actually like to return at some point (assuming it looks interesting and I have the time to justify the cost).
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo sheevah

I'm really feeling dirty about this mage transfer, just doesn't feel right, but Arcane is a ridiculous amount of fun now :[

and I get all my money/heirlooms from my other server, too.
10/01/2012 05:45 PMPosted by Sheevah
If I have time to do it, I likely will. Unlike many of the people that quit WoW while raging out and making outlandish claims, I'd actually like to return at some point (assuming it looks interesting and I have the time to justify the cost).

Seriously, pet battles are so fun.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo sheevah

I'm really feeling dirty about this mage transfer, just doesn't feel right, but Arcane is a ridiculous amount of fun now :[

and I get all my money/heirlooms from my other server, too.

I was going to delete my mage; Then I played Arcane

zomg
10/01/2012 05:47 PMPosted by Punda

<3

Dirty fun is the best fun.

Just ask Heartcrusher.

10/01/2012 05:55 PMPosted by Rfeann
Seriously, pet battles are so fun.

I can play one of the 3235982735 versions of Pokemon without a monthly fee. :P

I won't say that isn't appealing, though. Just that it isn't enough, even when paired with forum access.
I can play one of the 3235982735 versions of Pokemon without a monthly fee. :P

I won't say that isn't appealing, though. Just that it isn't enough, even when paired with forum access.

I see how it is, you just don't like us very much.
http://urlybits.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/loveyou-610x455.jpg
How are people done with shado pan already?