Excuse me sir, you dropped your balls...

Monk
These things are everywhere!
Chi balls here...
Healy balls there...
Here a ball, there a ball...

Get me with glyph of afterlife in a group with a monk healer with mastery proc'ing and hope you didn't lose your contact lense.
Have you tried tanking? I drop little healing spheres so much you think I ate them.
My little green balls are ERRYWHERE and no one wants to pick them up for their delicious contents.

It makes me sad.

But really. Healing Spheres are the new Lightwell. I have yet to see a person actively try to heal themselves with the 50 million healing spheres I put out during a boss fight.
My little green balls are ERRYWHERE and no one wants to pick them up for their delicious contents.

It makes me sad.

But really. Healing Spheres are the new Lightwell. I have yet to see a person actively try to heal themselves with the 50 million healing spheres I put out during a boss fight.

I have! Lots of people in my groups have been running through the balls, but that's because I'll actively move around to pick them up for my own healing too. I think it shows people that they're yummy, and they go to grab them as well.
I'm also having a problem with nobody grabbing my balls. It makes for awkward dungeon parties when you're the only one lunging after balls. I mean, they're right there! Why won't they touch them?

Anyone have any tips for getting other players to snatch your balls? It would really help for mana management.
Nobody really seems all that interested in my balls either. It's a little disappointing because they're really nice; and efficient too. It just makes me feel good to see my balls being put to good use. You'd think when you put your balls out there for just anyone to use, you'd get at least a couple takers.
10/01/2012 10:23 PMPosted by Fieral
didnt yall read in the beta only the monk which is you can see them. there only for you

Only the Afterlife version I believe.
10/01/2012 10:23 PMPosted by Fieral
didnt yall read in the beta only the monk which is you can see them. there only for you

Not true. My brother plays a hunter, and we run together in dungeons all the time, and he can see the spheres just fine. =) And then I poke him, and he runs to pick them up. Besides, the balls are being dropped at the feet of those that are injured, so it wouldn't make sense for that to happen if they were only for me!
I do enjoy ending a boss fight and there being 50 green balls lying around because no one moved the entire fight.
A tank today commented about how he didn't like mistweaver mastery because they made him run around "like a maggot"
10/02/2012 12:21 AMPosted by Lena
A tank today commented about how he didn't like mistweaver mastery because they made him run around "like a maggot"

Your lucky then, at least the tanks your with move to them.
I run heroics with guildies and they loved that my mastery is ~healing storage~ ♥
Off to get "World First: Slipped on Chi balls".
Title Win.

Seriousally that has made my morning, let alone the rest of the thread. Thank you.

"My Mastery is my balls! Use my Balls for healing!."

I plan on posting that every single time I join a dungeon.
I like the amount of girls posting in this thread.

Also, the brewmaster mini-balls are for the tank only. Only you can see them. The idea is it's a self-heal that you manage for yourself.
10/02/2012 12:21 AMPosted by Lena

lmao, one of those things you'll only hear here.

Also, the brewmaster mini-balls are for the tank only. Only you can see them. The idea is it's a self-heal that you manage for yourself.

If you think every female character is a girl, you gonna have a baaaad time

They're not interested in your balls either though...
10/02/2012 06:11 AMPosted by Mithoniel
If you think every female character is a girl, you gonna have a baaaad time

If anything, my sense of delusion will ensure I have a good, flirting time so long as my imagination holds high.