PvP Season 12 Begins October 2!

Prev 1 12 13 14 20 Next
No reset on MMR? Good joke blizzard. I hope you realize this is why PvP is literally dead after one week. GL to people that had a 3k mmr last season and just play fotm comps to rank one and sit there for the rest of the season. I hope you enjoyed earning your rank one from MMR boosting in Season 10 then keeping a 50% winrate.
Blizzard, Nobody cares if you rollback and reset MMR now, the sooner the better. It HAS to be reset, or this season will be ruined. I leveled a new character for this season, having no MMR in any bracket while some people have 3k doesn't exactly seem right.
i hear blizzard employees are good at their job
Nice one.... no honor weps and no mmr reset. Way to go blizz
Great another season of getting no where and people just sitting on teams because of their high MMR... GG blizz Great job... You have seriously ruined this arena season...
loooooooool the morons that work at blizzard, reset the mmr or this season is ruined!
No weapons and no MMR reset. I'm just going to ride this season out in GW2 and wait until S13. Hopefully blizzard visits a proctologist in the next few months and finds its head.
I cannot believe that they didn't reset the mmr. The people behind this decision need to be fired.
Fix this !@#$ or I quit
Reset the MMR your killing pvp for all of that actually enjoy it WTH...
The fact that this thread hasn't capped out yet is a testament to how little of your PvP playerbase cares or remains Blizzard. You've always wanted a passionate playerbase. Well you're failing.
Reset the MMR no1 is going to play your game cuz it's going to be the same as cata
Can't think of anything more constructive to add to this thread than what's already said so...

Hey who wants to play poke'mon? Or make a panda or some !@#$
Prepare yourselves for battle as the bloody struggle between the Horde and the Alliance continues on Pandaria’s shores!

The first PvP season of World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria begins tomorrow, October 2! Once realms have come back up from scheduled maintenance, Matchmaking (MMR), Team, and Personal Ratings will be reset and players will able to compete in level-90 Arenas and Rated Battlegrounds for the best PvP gear, items, and titles.

EDIT: As some of you have noticed, MMR did not reset today with the start of Season 12. This was indeed a last minute decision and we apologize for any confusion this has caused.

What confusion? We understood what you guys clearly stated. You changed it last min. You mean "sorry for our mistake"
Reset MMR.... You are killing PVP
Blizzard - Killing seasons before they even begin.
(Sticky) PvP Season 12 Ends October 3!

welp time to get glad again and camp for months on end gj blizz
Blizzard, if you wanna do the best for the cumminity, GO LISTEN TO THEM! Reset the MMR!
RESET MMR!!!!! ..... NOW