PvP Season 12 Begins October 2!

Arenas
Prev 1 16 17 18 20 Next
EDIT: As some of you have noticed, MMR did not reset today with the start of Season 12. This was indeed a last minute decision and we apologize for any confusion this has caused.

Wow. Just wow.

So you made a "last minute decison" to royally shaft your customer base.

Seriously blizzard. If you're going to screw over the people who pay you, at least have the balls to do it in advance, until waiting until you've sucked up our money. I wonder if there's enough evidence for a fraud class action suit.

Thieves, liars, and cowards.
RESET MMR
Does Blizzard really not understand why MMR needs to be reset?

Oh, and maybe make soulstones not work in arena?
WHY would you not reset MMR between an expansion? It's annoying enough that you don't reset them between seasons to level the playing field between pvp seasons, but now you're not even doing it for an EXANSION giving high ranked pvpers from Cata a substantial boost?

EDIT: As some of you have noticed, MMR did not reset today with the start of Season 12. This was indeed a last minute decision and we apologize for any confusion this has caused.

What in the world is Blizz thinking...I wonder if I could get the number of their dealer they must be on some great stuff...*slow clap* way to go blizz way to go NOW GET YOUR HEAD RIGHT AND RESET THE MMR
RESET THE MMR! The arena system is completely broken if it isn't. Even rank 1 and glad players agree as well as the low ones who now are frozen at low tier due to this mistake.
10/04/2012 10:30 AMPosted by Florena
WHY would you not reset MMR between an expansion? It's annoying enough that you don't reset them between seasons to level the playing field between pvp seasons, but now you're not even doing it for an EXANSION giving high ranked pvpers from Cata a substantial boost?

this^^
RESET MMR BLIZZARD STOP BEING LAME
Reset MMR please..
The pvp vendors name is Hayden Christophen, check his location in thottbot or any prefurrable website. Hope this post is of help.

WTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFF?????????????? realy? this a stupid joke, no away...
10/04/2012 10:24 AMPosted by Zigzz
Oh, and maybe make soulstones not work in arena?

It really blows my mind that this is happening.
I know why MMR isn't reset.

It's because they want to see how previously sub-par specs function in arena against established comps and specs that have dominated arena for the last season. They use this to get a measure of what is balanced and what is unbalanced.

Except it doesn't work. Why? Because not only does it create a horribly uncompetitive environment, but it encourages players to quickly farm to high rating and sit. Which is pretty much what we're seeing the start of already.
Blizzard I have payed 15$ a month for 3 years and purchased numerous character transfer, race changes, etc. LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS WHO PAY YOU. RESET THE MMR.
EDIT: As some of you have noticed, MMR did not reset today with the start of Season 12. This was indeed a last minute decision and we apologize for any confusion this has caused.[/quote]

WTF is wrong with you people....................

on a happier note, happy with the expac. APART FROM THIS CRUD
reset mmr pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Reset mmr. Don't ruin what was going to be a great season.
the NBA and NFL should do the same and not reset stats every season, just keep the same 2 teams in the superbowl every year.