PvP Season 12 Begins October 2!

Arenas
Prev 1 3 4 5 20 Next
the two most overly asked questions thus far when is the pvp season 12 gear coming out? and where the !@#$ is it going to be? welll, thats exactly what i'd like to know because blizz doesnt tell us non beta players %^-*. FFFS.
The vendor is going to be in the south west part of Valley of Eternal Blossom. It's in a tower on the wall. Both Alliance and Horde quartermasters are close to each other, so a lot of ganking might be going on. I googled it to find this information. Remember, google is your friend!
GLORIOUS!

Horde. Prepare thine anuses. <3

..And other alliance members if we get matched in Arena >>.

Nvm I don't care I'm not even 90 yet lol

Nor is most of the playerbase. I cant really understand why they couldnt of waited another week. Sure you can start doing arenas now but expect some serious ques..... Who is going to want to arena in blues and greens?

Nvm I don't care I'm not even 90 yet lol

Nor is most of the playerbase. I cant really understand why they couldnt of waited another week. Sure you can start doing arenas now but expect some serious ques..... Who is going to want to arena in blues and greens?

Doing arenas in bad gear is half the fun.

Sure its not like going into arenas in blues and greens later in the expansion where everyone else is in full epics even in the 1000 mmr range. With that being said putting out raid content and end game pvp this early imposes an unnecessary and outdated deadline mentality on this game. One more week wasn't going to kill anyone.

I am glad they at least put them both together unlike the season 5 debacle.
indeed =)
My gear is weak, however I am ready for 2200 RBGs and arenas by next week.

EDIT: 2K RBGs, tons of work yet.

Sure its not like going into arenas in blues and greens later in the expansion where everyone else is in full epics even in the 1000 mmr range. With that being said putting out raid content and end game pvp this early imposes an unnecessary and outdated deadline mentality on this game. One more week wasn't going to kill anyone.

I am glad they at least put them both together unlike the season 5 debacle.

I fail to see with putting it out this week causes any harm to you while the rest of us have to sit at 4k honor, not being able to spend it and thus, having to sit around for another week of doing things we don't want to do.
10/01/2012 09:02 PMPosted by Justinlaw
I am getting my gear ready and will make every Alliance player regret the day they looked at the left side of the race chart. The right side is the right way I say punt another gnome and field goal dunk all day.

I'll see you on the battlefield, Tauren.

Not until he hits 90 :) lawl
ok maybe i am trippin, but I have been up n down that wall and havent seen not one vendor =/
where are the vendors?
Been all along the wall and nothing is there.
Go to the shrine of the two moons and then to the chamber of wisdom, ask for directions to quartermasters then honor quartermaster, it is along the wall and will be marked on your map