PvP Season 12 Begins October 2!

Arenas
Prev 1 6 7 8 20 Next
10/02/2012 03:35 PMPosted by Korzal
lmao so glad i'm not playing MOP. curious to know what was going through their minds when they made this "last minute decision"

all i hear is "rogues aren't as good as in cata so i quit"
Infuriating decision not to reset the MMR - please reset teams/MMR since it's only been one day.
lmao
Guild Wars 2 here I come!
well your wrong because it is in pandaria
lol blizzard u must be kidding
This needs so much more attention.
Wow MMR should be reset so people don't just camp a huge rating. Completely stupid on Blizzard's part.
Please reset MMR. This is a new expansion and there will be a lot of brand new chars with no MMR and will be unable to compete with people who had high MMR to start and camped their high rating they received the first week. It makes no sense at all.
RESET MMR PLZ
So you're telling me I should level up my shaman, with 2.6k MMR, and sit for rank 1.

???

Why would you ever decide against this what in the hell
10/02/2012 03:12 PMPosted by Crithto
As some of you have noticed, MMR did not reset today with the start of Season 12. This was indeed a last minute decision and we apologize for any confusion this has caused.

Could you maybe provide us with more insight than "we made a last minute decision lol," please?
10/02/2012 05:33 PMPosted by Sneekay
As some of you have noticed, MMR did not reset today with the start of Season 12. This was indeed a last minute decision and we apologize for any confusion this has caused.

Could you maybe provide us with more insight than "we made a last minute decision lol," please?
Blizzard will troll us twice.

1. Not resetting MMR

2. Locking this thread

gg
Dancing troll dad meme.jpg
10/02/2012 05:34 PMPosted by Drcuddly