@ youngbizzle

Bleeding Hollow
really tough when you take on someone equipped in a fishing pole and fishing hat and still need to life drain to heal...scrub get a life, even better and funnier that you needed back-up your little hunter butt-buddie to save you to. try 1 v 1 on even turf...nvm your IWC my bad you only win in large numbers. carry on muffin.

LOL! at AFK ganking that takes some real skill. your momma must be so proud.
I'm gonna say if you're here making rage posts on the forum after getting pvped on a pvp server that you probably are the one who needs a life......
True story ^
As much as I don't like Youngbizzle's posting style, I will have to say that props to him (and anyone else) who keeps WPvP alive, in any form. Keep gankin' young gun.
U mad kid?

I assure you, you want NONE of this.
So much butthurt.
take his !@#$ out your mouth. lol you might be the worst mage on BH. Stop posting scrub.

More butthurt to come stay tuned BH.
really tough when you take on someone equipped in a fishing pole and fishing hat and still need to life drain to heal...scrub get a life, even better and funnier that you needed back-up your little hunter butt-buddie to save you to. try 1 v 1 on even turf...nvm your IWC my bad you only win in large numbers. carry on muffin.

LOL! at AFK ganking that takes some real skill. your momma must be so proud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9z8F4fgj6Q
You should know, that you don't mess with younbizzle. He's an OG.
Bizzle takes a lot of crap, and we always bicker back and forth, but he doesn't seem like a bad dude. I don't get why all the drama has to show up. Why was this thread even made? Seems pointless.

Esp cause our biggest point of contention was ganking lowbies, which at the time felt pointless to me. But after a bad day with plenty of frustration, I decided to turn my blades against some 85s in Molten Front. And you know what? Felt stress relieving. I take back all prior comments. Sometimes you just need to kill something. Doesn't matter what it is.
Why is everyone mad in here?

Its Pvp on a Pvp server. If youre out there, Afk and fishing, with no gear on, you're bound to get ganked. Stop the qq.
Why do you have a fishing pole equipped, you can fish without one.
10/07/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Msk
Why do you have a fishing pole equipped, you can fish without one.

He likes to have his fishing pole in his hands.