Sentry Totem 163: Flametongue in Cheek

Shaman
Prev 1 22 23 24 26 Next
Labcoat is still on ZJ

make a card.

Sell it.

Thanks

Can't afford Starlight Ink :<

Also, I sent all of my gold/inks of dream to Platform before he transferred.
Just because it's the first week of heroics.
tryhards
succeedhards
10/09/2012 03:08 PMPosted by Liax
Just because it's the first week of heroics.

lol.
World PvPing for world bosses is fun.
Well, they did get World 5th.

/sad
Took Blood Legion less than half an hour to get Feng heroic. lol >.>
place a wok

can't click the wok
I want to kill whichever Blizzard employee made the way cooking works in MoP.

It requires so much. Like if you wanted to be entirely self profecient you'd want to have at least 3 of your characters farming, and doing the cooking daily.
Apparently they hotfixed priests to give them a +25% buff to PoH and PoM. Should help Holy considerably, but doubt it is enough for Disc. That is if the Crab's twitter is not lying about it.
I want to kill whichever Blizzard employee made the way cooking works in MoP.

It requires so much. Like if you wanted to be entirely self profecient you'd want to have at least 3 of your characters farming, and doing the cooking daily.

Or you go fishing for half an hour and your set.
place a wok

can't click the wok

That happened to me, only it was my fishing bobber. Just a few times, but annoying nonetheless.
Does fishing drop crates or something that give you mats? I haven't started fishing yet for the emperor fish I need. I've been farming pumpkins, and saving crocolisk meat and just realized where black pepper came from.
10/09/2012 06:35 PMPosted by Liax
Does fishing drop crates or something that give you mats? I haven't started fishing yet for the emperor fish I need. I've been farming pumpkins, and saving crocolisk meat and just realized where black pepper came from.

Yeah. Only from schools, though. It's kind of useful, because anything you don't need you can vendor/AH.
10/09/2012 06:35 PMPosted by Liax

You can turn 20 of any fish (except golden carp) in for an ironpaw token, which translates to 25 of a vegetable or 5 of a meat.

Also random lag sucks.
someone needs to make a stormlash tracking addon for all shaamn in raid

that is all
/raid Stormlash Up
/in 10 /raid Stormlash Down
/raid Stormlash Up
/in 10 /raid Stormlash Down

In order to use /in command, you need ace3 library thingy in your addon folder http://www.wowace.com/addons/ace3/
Huh, I don't have that one. Wonder which one I have does it.