Which character archtype do you play?

Wyrmrest Accord
Oh lordy....this is..going to be interesting.

Raikys is...a very conflicted Kaldorei, originally enamored with scrolls and tomes on his peoples history, now more and more he thinks that the Kaldorei are a lost cause, thinking the society of the Highborne and old castes could have been a better alternative then the status quo.

Tathr is an aged orc blade master, who turned his hand to Black Smithing, and through the time he has lived, only has service keeping him going.

Pyae, my newest addition to my roster, is a middle aged Brew Master and part of a trio of teachers of the Nailau Monastery. Long story short, he's a brusque, strict teacher in the ways of the Huojin.

Lophen, my other pandaren, is more or less comedic relief. An aged Monastery Guard who has nothing better to do then sit around and drink tea, berating his nephew Xiaun for not relaxing more often.

And finally we have Hanlorathas, who for all terms and purposes is..well..an officer of the law who wishes to serve the government he thanks for his life, and the city he loves.

Lophen, my other pandaren, is more or less comedic relief. An aged Monastery Guard who has nothing better to do then sit around and drink tea, berating his nephew Xiaun for not relaxing more often.

More old pandas, please. Grouchy, tea drinking codgers.
10/03/2012 03:58 AMPosted by Raikys

Is Xiaun on a quest to regain his honor?
10/03/2012 04:44 AMPosted by Kaltokk

Is Xiaun on a quest to regain his honor?

Ah, I see what you did there lol.

Yes, some of Lophens mannerisms are based on ole Iroh, but no, Xiaun is just a bit of an uptight let down who is never exactly as chill as Lophen thinks his nephew should be, and when ever Lophen gets on a rant about Xiuan, Penmee his wife (played by my wife) goes and somehow gives ole lophen another scar atop his head. Usually with one of the crossbow bolts.

Put it all into context, Xiaun is one of the three Masters for the Nailau Monastery, and he is still not relaxed enough for Lophens tastes.
http://www.darklegacycomics.com/264.html
White Jesus.
I don't mean, like healer, or tank or whatever. I mean if you were to take your character and boil down all the fat, what would she or he be?

...screaming?

Also, for my characterization:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AllAPartOfTheJob
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RecklessPacifist

...and though it has never come up for him on this world...
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ReplacementGoldfish
Forbs isnt really an archtype. By that I mean I couldnt really point at a character from TV or Movies and say she's like them. She might share some traits that are similar to familiar characters, but she was not modeled after any famous character or archtype.

I really I dont think in terms of archtypes when I'm making my characters. All of my RP characters are essentially reflections of ME, albeit reflections in one of those funhouse mirrors that amplify some features and diminish others.

This makes them easier to RP because I pull my responses from those places where those characters live rather than have to ponder the question: "What would Captain Kirk do in this situation?"

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"
This makes them easier to RP because I pull my responses from those places where those characters live rather than have to ponder the question: "What would Captain Kirk do in this situation?"

That saves you from having to snog everything that moves, at least. ^_^
Bimpy is part curious George and part ball of energy. She loves learning new things, but doesn't really take into account the consequences of her actions. She like Sam Jackson has an inside voice that seems like she's yelling all the time.

Chysia is the mama bear. She is very motherly and caring to everyone around her, but if you harm someone close to her she's going to lose it.

Wilmer is the wandering hunter/lone ranger. He enjoys having solitude and takes a great thrill in just hunting things.

Zen'tulo is the get off my lawn old man. He hates modern day traditions and feels that the youth of today have it easier than he did.

Zappik is the sly drunk. She will come off as belligerent and stupid on the outside, but on the inside she's sly and cunning.

Fraina is the lost soul. She doesn't know what her purpose is in life anymore so she's searching, always searching.