25 minute Queue

Kil'jaeden
Post Limit:
Seriously. 25 minute login Queue.

600 people in Queue before me.

Stupid question, how many people can one server handle at a time?
I was just told by my friend that towards the night time it's looking at 2 hours.

two hours in a login queue. unacceptable. Use some of those millions and upgrade your servers.
if it is so unacceptable transfer off the server. they are offering a free transfer off to frostwolf
09/29/2012 02:19 PMPosted by Gottyolo
if it is so unacceptable transfer off the server. they are offering a free transfer off to frostwolf

> Frostwolf

Yeah, who wants to play 9:1 Horde. -_-
we may be paying, but we also expect a quality of gameplay where the servers dont lag unacceptably. this happens at the beginning of every new expansion, just deal with it for a week or two, and it will get better
25mins, HA!........you know nothing Jon Snow!
I was just told by my friend that towards the night time it's looking at 2 hours.

two hours in a login queue. unacceptable. Use some of those millions and upgrade your servers.

Dear new-jack,
You weren't here for Cata or Wrath's queue times...

Dear new-jack,

Drop the elitist rubbish. I played Wrath during the release, and honestly, this is worse. When you pay to play a game, you don't pay to wait in line.

The utmost diligence is on Blizzard right here to step up and say, "Gee, our last three expansions, this server has been queued for hours," and then add more slots: simple.

There's no diplomatic way to avoid that the responsibility is on Blizzard to add more blades to Kil'Jaeden, and take them away from lower population server, instead of trying to shoehorn more players into less spots.

Maybe Americans are used to waiting in lines for everything in life, but the rest of the world isn't, and nor should they be.

Simple.

Dear new-jack,

You have a lot to say about the queue times Questina, are you killing time while also being stuck in a one hour long wait queue?

Dear new-jack,

You have a lot to say about the queue times Questina, are you killing time while also being stuck in a one hour long wait queue?

Nope, have had no real issues with queue times.
Clearly you never played Cata on KJ? 5 hour que times. Get used to it or go away.
09/29/2012 04:20 PMPosted by Drjft
I played Wrath during the release, and honestly, this is worse.

Whaaaat?
09/29/2012 04:57 PMPosted by Aleous
You aren't paying for a reserved spot on a realm. Either transfer off, wait in the queue or bypass the queue like every other smart player. Ridiculous entitlement.

That's like paying rent for a house and then being told, "Okay, all your rent does is secure you a house, but someone else can live in it..."
your 15 bucks a month entitles you access to the game. This is a very true statement, but using your house metaphor lets look at this properly. A reserved spot would be like renting a apartment. While how you currently are paying is more like you are paying the door man access to the apartment complex, Yeah all your friends and your stuff might be in room 21 (kil'jaeden) but the room might be full due it to being a awesome rave party that everyone wants in on. So the fire marshal is stopping people at the door until some people leave. Now the fire marshal ( this is blizzard ) Say hey we know your stuff is in room 21, but this party is so damn awesome it does not look like it will calm down any time soon, we will move your stuff from room 21 to room 47 (Frostwolf) down the hall, there is a few people in there getting drunk but it is not quite this crazy rave party, normally we charge a moving fee, but we will move your stuff for free. You are always welcome to hang out in a different room until room 21 calms down a bit, but if you want in on this sweet rave you have to wait in line. SO like everyone you want into room 21 so you can get with all the hot drunk chicks that are having fun at the rave, thus you must wait in line.