What happened to healer balance for BG queue?

Battlegrounds
So,

I've been doing bg's at 90 for the past few days and I have to say, there are no horde healers. What happened to the idea that the teams would be at least have some healers on each side before the game opens up? I don't get it, you have the tech in the game already for raid finder/dungeon queue... why would you not put it in for PvP? EVERY game I get into has at least 2 alliance healers. In about 20 games I've seen ONE horde healer. If you want to make one faction clearly have the better racials for PvP, there should be a penalty for lopsiding that faction... like waaaaaaaaaay longer queue times at least. This really isn't even fun. Fix it or this will fail like Cata did in regards to PvP.
Uh, I have one. The idea is to have fun playing the toon you want?
BG's is just a savage prison violation if you are horde right now. This isn't even fun. Congrats on the balanced PvP.
Queue with a healer. Pretty sure one will be more than happy to run with someone that is willing to peel for him/her.
09/29/2012 03:51 PMPosted by Nourii
The idea is that you stop complaining about something you have complete control over.

Explain to me how I have control over a system that doesn't queue the same number of healers against each other idiot. Even when I am on my healer, I am the only one vs 3 healers on alliance. Pretty sure its easy to focus down 1 healer when the other team has 3. L2BG before chiming in with your Blizzard fanboi nonsense.
09/29/2012 03:40 PMPosted by Apneic
What happened to the idea that the teams would be at least have some healers on each side before the game opens up?

Nothing, because that was a player suggestion and 99.9999% of player suggestions aren't read by Bliz.
09/29/2012 03:56 PMPosted by Apneic
The idea is that you stop complaining about something you have complete control over.

Explain to me how I have control over a system that doesn't queue the same number of healers against each other idiot. Even when I am on my healer, I am the only one vs 3 healers on alliance. Pretty sure its easy to focus down 1 healer when the other team has 3. L2BG before chiming in with your Blizzard fanboi nonsense.

You're losing your own credibility by foolishly name calling.

You have control, either bring a healer with you or work with who you're grouped with. Being the only healer in a team plenty of times, I've seen games won due to dps knowing how to utilize their cc and peel for me.

And there were times when we had more heals on our side, we would still lose. So here's a fun fact, heals are useless when grouped with incompetent dps.
Lol, just because someone has contempt for someone doesn't demerit the argument. That's a logical fallacy.

Also, here is another fun fact. I am not stating that healers = auto win. I am stating that the side with the greater number of healers, on average, does much better. I can handle losing, I can't handle the savage prison !!!*%!## that seems to be commencing due to the lack of healers when there is clearly the tech in place to fix the problem.
This goes far beyond healing. Every patch has hurt PvP more and more, and since 5.0, it's broken beyond repair. I have not had fun in a BG since early Cata. And now, utility on classes is completely out of control, and it's just not fun.

The game needs less healing, and minimal CC. I prefer none whatsoever, but I'll be happy to meet on a middle ground.
09/29/2012 04:23 PMPosted by Apneic
Lol, just because someone has contempt for someone doesn't demerit the argument. That's a logical fallacy.

Doesn't justify why you have to childishly call someone names simply disagreeing with you.

09/29/2012 04:23 PMPosted by Apneic
I am stating that the side with the greater number of healers, on average, does much better.

http://i.imgur.com/2XTPE.jpg

One mediocre healer on Horde side.

http://i.imgur.com/OfFoC.jpg

^I was the only one for Alliance that game.

So no, it doesn't always work out for the team with the greater number of heals.

09/29/2012 04:25 PMPosted by Amerali
The game needs less healing, and minimal CC. I prefer none whatsoever, but I'll be happy to meet on a middle ground.

You do realize with less CC, heals would really be unstoppable correct?
It's always a DPS, usually a DK or Hunter, complaining about the lack of healers in BGs. Here's a tip OP: You are part of the problem. Not only are you not a healer but my educated guess is you couldn't peel a banana if given instructions.
Do you even read the posts before you post? I have a healer as well. This is just the toon that I posted on.

I am not trying to justify anything. I am debunking your assertion that the argument loses credibility. I personally don't care if you if you agree with my choice of words or not.
09/29/2012 04:34 PMPosted by Apneic
I am not trying to justify anything. I am debunking your assertion that the argument loses credibility. I personally don't care if you if you agree with my choice of words or not.

Judging by how you reacted to to Nourii, you were angry about the point she brought up to help ease you of the issue. So yes, you do lose it, and it makes your viewpoint look trivial.

You do realize with less CC, heals would really be unstoppable correct?

Why do you think I said no healing either, too?
09/29/2012 04:49 PMPosted by Amerali
Why do you think I said no healing either, too?

Even with a nerf, do you really think anyone without a lick of common sense will still be able to kill them?
Does not matter. One healing to full health, or being locked out of your character for entire battles, is NOT fun. There's no discussion.

Where's the skill in everyone mashing a CC at once with no discernible use and still walking away with victory?
09/29/2012 04:55 PMPosted by Amerali
Does not matter. One healing to full health, or being locked out of your character for entire battles, is NOT fun. There's no discussion.

Put it this way, it's the fact that they can't kill you, the only thing they can do is what they're specced for, to heal. Not to be an easy punching bag. As for CCs, I don't like being locked down as anyone else, but it's understandable why it's needed.
It's not needed in BGs at all, it's just a huge inconvenience.

WoW is too large for it's own good. Everyone has everything, and there's no difference in play.

I'm not asking anything to change - I'm just acknowledging that it is actually not possible to fix PvP anymore without going back many years. Or release a new game.

It's sad, because I use to enjoy to PvP. Now, endless CC and losing every match is not fun. I saw this coming, the only reason I leveled to 90 was Scenarios and Challenges + the standard PvE content.