How long before Blizzard..........

Pet Battles
Blizzard is a genius they make the damn infernal pet so desired by everyone, and then soon they will make a reskin/recolor of it and sell it on Blizz store. All the lazy people will buy it in a heartbeat. Prolly slap some charity event on it too.
infernal no i wouldnt buy it .... Abyssal yes.
I've decided to avoid playing the PvP battles unless there is a way to ignore all contact with promotional / store-bought pets. Having watched store-bought in-game items destroy several MMOs I used to play, I don't want to be a part of that slippery slope. That's as far as I'll rage if Blizzard intends to go this way, but I just wanted to acknowledge that it does bother me and does affect how I play the game.

edit: I'm not trying to rabble-rouse or make claims about the current state of WoW's stop. All I want to say is that for me personally, store items are just a very sensitive, emotional topic because of other worlds I've lost to them.
09/30/2012 10:54 AMPosted by Doomscribe
I've decided to avoid playing the PvP battles unless there is a way to ignore all contact with promotional / store-bought pets. Having watched store-bought in-game items destroy several MMOs I used to play, I don't want to be a part of that slippery slope. That's as far as I'll rage if Blizzard intends to go this way, but I just wanted to acknowledge that it does bother me and does affect how I play the game.

There is so much misinformation and, perhaps, jealousy, regarding store-bought pets. They are not superior to wild pets, nor is there any advantage to having them that cannot be negated by wild pets.
There is so much misinformation and, perhaps, jealousy, regarding store-bought pets. They are not superior to wild pets, nor is there any advantage to having them that cannot be negated by wild pets.