Unable to find valid graphics processor..

Mac Technical Support
unable to find valid graphics processor

I was playing last night perfectly fine. turned on my computer this morning and ever since then Ive been getting that message.

i have already re downloaded the drivers combo update and my computer is running the most current software. there are no available updates.

I feel as if im getting this message out of an error or bug. No idea why though.
Vodkå,

Can you post some information about your computer? You can find this information in the Direct X Diagnostic Tool:

Click on Start
Click on Run
Type in: dxdiag (In Vista, type dxdiag in the search field)
Hit Enter or OK

Click on the Save All Information button at the bottom, and create a dxdiag text file, and copy and paste it ALL here.
i have a macbook and i was able to find the information however its in the form of a file with many tabs. is there a way i can just upload a file?
Vodkå,

If it's a Mac, you'll want to be posting in the Mat Technical Support forum instead of here. I'll go ahead and redirect your thread for you.
ok thank you for redirecting me
I had not tried until a minute ago to launch any other programs requiring a graphics processor and now i realize that it is not just wow that doesnt reconize my graphics processor nothing seems to.
Can you post your system specs, so we can take a proper course of action? This is a driver issue, so we'll need to find the correct combo update to help resolve this issue.

Obtaining System Information
    1. Hold the 'Option' Key and choose System Profiler/Information from the Apple Menu.

2. Copy the information from the following sections:
  • Hardware (remove the Serial Number line)
  • Graphics/Displays
  • Software (remove the Computer Name and User Name lines)
i need a new graphics card. I have figured out my issue. thank you for the help however. I wont be able to afford one currently because mac combines their motherboard with their graphic cards. I love the new expac and i am bummed I wont be able to play it without a computer. good job!
I believe it should still run the game if you have a graphics card/chipset that does not meet system requirements; it will just run slow or have some graphical glitches.

What is your graphics card/chipset?
Im Having the same problem but my whole mac is messed up
Try this support article and see if it helps.

Valid Graphics Poocessor Cannot be Found