Illidan que times and people who work.

Illidan
This is getting absurd because for people who have a standard 9-5 job or people who work at a hospital for a internship who get beeped have major time constraints. I have found my self being barely able to get any face time with the expansion with my guild. When the mention of raiding is brought up the following is said "Hey we will raid when we can get on 2 hours ahead of time so we don't get into a que timer" I know for blizzard to realize that people paying 15 dollars *different based off of your countries currency* to not wait in a que for the precious time we have. i got home last night at about 1 am from a 10 hour shift and yes i would love to go out to dinner but i cant because of the time. so i have wow as a fall back and when i log on wow i see this que for 3000+ and notice that pretty much my evening is gone and i should go to bed because of work, oh wait i'm on a god damn pager so i don't know when i'm gonna work again so yea. Either expand the server cap or at least give us an alternative to another server not mug'thol its a back water server and terrible auction house base as well as pvp/pve.

I do not seem like i am being irrational but this a game i love and i rather it not be tarnished because of heavy que pops anticipated by blizzard
Honey, you need to use team viewer.
Is it really blizzard's fault that the massive # of people would opt to stay in illidan than take the free migration off Illidan? Just saying :)

It's not easy to expand the server cap mind you - There's a reason why they kept it at that cap. (If it were any bigger, the system would be more unstable as it is. And this is Illidan we're talking about)
Why should i leave a server that i have been on since burning crusade. answer that please than i will move to a back water server
He never told you to xfer, l2read. Enjoy your server queues :3
No need to be insensitive, guys. Server que times have been horrible on this server since BC. Some of us are getting tired of it.
all good i'm not offended by someone trying to be cool over the internet because you know its more a cry for help than anything
I totally agree with OP. Different servers have vastly different populations. Why can blizzard not allocate more resources to Illidan and other servers like it (Kel'thuzad and Frostmourne). It is clear that people who play on Illidan are not going anywhere (most of them anyway). We like it here; it is a community we enjoy. We don't want to just get up and leave and play on some fail server that has hardly any action. Blizzard: We are paying 15$ a month and we can't play when we want to. Some days I get home at 10pm and want to hop one for an hour before bed but I CAN'T do that. I have to make sure I log on at 6 so i can play by 9, it is ridiculous. This is not good customer service...
/rant
They gave everyone a solution to the queue times.

09/29/2012 06:59 PMPosted by Ikargiggo
Why should i leave a server that i have been on since burning crusade. answer that please than i will move to a back water server

Because you know, server queues.
What are these server ques you speak of?
The "free server" solution isn't really a solution, alot of those players will want to transfer back since Illidan is where their friends and guilds, etc are.

If they really wanted to help, free server transfers for players and transfer back with guild rep. I just transferred 7 characters to illidan and faction changed them, why should I transfer back because Blizzards servers bit off more than they could chew after I paid all that money?

If they won't do this, a free month would make up for it. this character is lvl 12, that's how much of the expansion I've been able to enjoy so far. I'll be lucky if I hit 90 before raids start.
Blizzard is trying to get people to change servers and even the servers out, witch is why i reckon they have this que thing.
They should've block transfers in the first place...

And yes for us who was here for more than a year transferring is not an option, neither 5 hours que.
This is getting absurd because for people who have a standard 9-5 job or people who work at a hospital for a internship who get beeped have major time constraints. I have found my self being barely able to get any face time with the expansion with my guild. When the mention of raiding is brought up the following is said "Hey we will raid when we can get on 2 hours ahead of time so we don't get into a que timer" I know for blizzard to realize that people paying 15 dollars *different based off of your countries currency* to not wait in a que for the precious time we have. i got home last night at about 1 am from a 10 hour shift and yes i would love to go out to dinner but i cant because of the time. so i have wow as a fall back and when i log on wow i see this que for 3000+ and notice that pretty much my evening is gone and i should go to bed because of work, oh wait i'm on a god damn pager so i don't know when i'm gonna work again so yea. Either expand the server cap or at least give us an alternative to another server not mug'thol its a back water server and terrible auction house base as well as pvp/pve.

I do not seem like i am being irrational but this a game i love and i rather it not be tarnished because of heavy que pops anticipated by blizzard

What hospital do you intern at, so I can make sure to never ever be gravely injured anywhere near you.
09/29/2012 06:06 PMPosted by Misty
Honey, you need to use team viewer.

The answer to this thread was posted as the first reply.

QQ = QQ.
Doing something about it yourself is whats going to help.
Open up free transfers again Blizzard Please and Thank you !
All the money they bring in and they are to cheap to ease the situation with Illidan server. God forbid if Blizzard would spend some money on more hardware even though they have 10 million + subscribers and are raking in the cash on boatloads. I just started playing like 4 days ago and I'm already ready to cancel due to this bull!@#$ que times. How awesome it must be to lose millions of players by alienating their customer base with stupidity of other aspects and then refuse to do anything about this ongoing problem with people actually being able to play , you know since we are paying you for the game and gametime.

Since I decided to come back to WoW I was never given the chance to leave Illidan like people are saying. Where is my chance? I even clicked on free transfers and It said I wasn't eligable. I'm currently in que for 230 minutes on Illidan. And they wonder why they lost all those millions of subscribers ( rolls eyes ).
I'm not implying that Blizzard lost millions of subscribers due to Illidan que times alone. I'm saying just think of all the unintelligent things they have done to alienate the customer base. Blizzard has all kinds of features to cross realm pvp , raids , 5mans yet they are obviously not
concerned with their own customers yet they could create some kind of overflow server for
higher populated realms that would allow you to log in and play on a reserve server of illidan
or cross realm to another server. Perhaps just add more hardware and bandwidth by having to spend some more money. Maybe Blizzard does not want to to keep their customers. I created a thread back in 2005 about cross faction transfers and people laughed at me. There is no reason they could not create an overflow Illidan Realm that could keep existing data flowing to and from the main Illidan server as if it would be connected , linked , or forced to a certain server.
How about actually locking the server permanently until something can be done.Then make a mandatory xfer to the new people that came here with in the past few months,none of this free xfer crap Pick people that just arrived boot em out and compensate them sorry but it has to be done otherwise no one will leave this once great server.
I myself am 100% appalled by this i play on illidan and i have 3 85's i am now waiting for an upwards of 2 and a half hours simply to logg onto a video game i only planed on playing for 2 hours or so. I agree with everything tahts as stated how much money we give to your company and you cant even offer free character migrations to low pop realms even the people on your support lines hate the fact you have created the longest que times in wow history. i mean come on. its good for everyone. the low population realms will be getting new characters evenly distributed by you to integrate the more progressed style of gaming to less progressed realms. and the extremely populated to the limit servers will have some breathing space so some of the best raiders in the world are not stomped by 2 hour wait times. like think clearly blizz, please just make character migrations from locked/full servers to low pop servers. PLEASE