Quest UI [Show Map] icon totally disappeared

UI and Macro
Greetings ~ I posted this on Bug report forum as well, after when I decided to post it here since this is the forum of UI and I wonder if anyone has the similar issue.

I was doing daily quests in Vale of eternal blossoms and like all of a sudden my Quest ui went wrong. the [Show Map] icon totally disappeared, and there's no mob track on mini map, world map, any kind of maps anymore.

I tried: /reload, log onto other character (The other characters, like those in starting zones don't have this problem when I tested), restarte launcher,or delete the WTF & Interface.But it didnt fix the problem.

Because this ui problem only happens to my main, which is my lv 90 rogue. I claimed it as a bug and thus report it here.

Thank you for your attention.
no replies no fixed so far :< im confused.

what should i do? cant quest with this dead ui anymore Q_____Q
I have run into this bug multiple times now and it shows up more often on some toons than others.
I get UI errors from it (which you should turn on and post if you are reporting this as a bug on bug forums), and there isn't much to be done about it that I can tell. I usually have to reload UI or relog to get rid of it for a while.

Map addon didn't help. You could try using something like Carbonite which builds its own map or use TomTom to point you in directions instead, bypassing opening the map entirely and use http://www.wowace.com/addons/questpointer/ to pinpoint exact locations using the minimap (instead of the world map) once you're close to the objectives.

The issue from what I can tell arises when opening the world map so basically you want to see if you can avoid opening it if you're tracking quests on it.
Love you <3 thanks for your reply and that makes me feel a bit better and I guess im not alone.

I tried reload / relog and delete wtf, interface folders. Atm I m just w8ing for GM's response i guess, tho i expect it prolly wont help that much.

I tried using Questhelper, but that caused more errors and the client warns me to turn some addons off when Questhelper was on. Thats scary so I turned it off. I haven't tried anything like Carbonite yet. I was going to but I saw it's not yet up-to-date on Curse.com, so.. /facepalm
Love you <3 thanks for your reply and that makes me feel a bit better and I guess im not alone.

I tried reload / relog and delete wtf, interface folders. Atm I m just w8ing for GM's response i guess, tho i expect it prolly wont help that much.

I tried using Questhelper, but that caused more errors and the client warns me to turn some addons off when Questhelper was on. Thats scary so I turned it off. I haven't tried anything like Carbonite yet. I was going to but I saw it's not yet up-to-date on Curse.com, so.. /facepalm

WoW Interface is Carbonite's main site:
http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info12965.html
@ Choonster, thx bro for the info, lemme check it out anyways
Still: does anyone have any similar issue to this?
I do also nothing shows on minimap arch., or quest tracking unless i open main map. Although even with that my arch., will not track.
Interestingly I don't have this issue anymore. It got resolved in one of the patches few months back. I wouldn't necro this thread as it's a question of whether it's the same issue or whether yours is entirely different. Make a new thread with a description of your problem.