Let the season begin \o/

Moon Guard
Post Limit:
...Wait. I've been busy all week, and lazy with leveling on top of that. I still have 6 levels to go... Blizz, call the season off for like, 2 more days D:!!
ARENA SEASON!? :D:D:D
NO! I must kill horde today D:

Edit: Hai verisanie.
Is the new arena season coming out today? *Puts on Cataclysmic gear and bathes in Horde blood and tears.* :) Hi Berenal! :)
Yep, It's a post on the PvP forums, Starts today. GLORIOUS.

And get the Contender's armor! :O
I know, but I have to wear my last season Cata gear so I can get that gear. :P
No no, the craftable Contender's gear if you have the gold you should buy a set. I did, I just didn't log off in it.
Ohh! Yes, yes..I'll have to get that.
6 levels and you only want it delayed 2 days?

Ohoho that slaps me on the knee. Unless you're a power leveler you're gonna spend 2 days on 88 and 89 alone.
12 minutes until the servers come up. I think. Hurray.
*Waits patiently, quivering in her boots.* FOR THE ALLIANCE!!!!!
-twiddles thumbs- SERVERS WAI U NO OPEN q-q
I've been trying every 5 minutes for the last half an hour. >.>
I'm just like @-@ at the clock on my laptop. i will only have time for half an hour before i need to head home!
SERVERS ARE UP GO GO GO
HA! THE PVP GEAR IS BETTER THAN THE HEROIC GEAR FOR PVE!

Thats rich.

And the PvE gear is somewhat useless in PvP.

trollface.jpg
Just in-case you didn't know, the PvP vendors are on the Serpent's Spine. The giant Great Wall of China-like monument. It's in one of the towers, south of the Vale's gate portion, in the zone of the Valley of the Four Winds.

Why they needed to put these five hundred miles away on a random section of the wall, I'll never know.
More frustrated than anything with the current state of PvP.

BGs are horridly unbearable with all these Resto Druids / Shadow Priests / Other FotM classes running around. ;_;

Oh and most of the S12 armor looks pretty dumb. Yeah, we get it Blizzard we're in Chinese land, but c'mon!
10/02/2012 10:22 AMPosted by Verdantclaw
And the PvE gear is somewhat useless in PvP.

Good.

Good.