My list of missing pets/BUGGED pets

Achievements
Post Limit:
Kalimdor safari:
Qijaji guardling apparently is not available summer (not sure if intended)
Snowy owl (winter only) apparently has not been seen at all yet
Giraffe calf is reportedly really rare of near impossible thanks to cross realm, if at all
Minfernal apparently has not been seen yet in game

Eastern Kingdoms safari:
Golden dragonhawk hatchling doesnt exist in game to be caught
Silver dragonhawk hatchling doesnt exist in game to be caught
Red dragonhawk hatchling doesnt exist in game to be caught
Cockatiel doesnt exist in game to be caught
Crimson moth can be caught but doesnt tick off for cheeve
Wharf rat can be caught but doesnt tick off for cheeve

Outland safari I was able to complete with no problems.

Northrend safari:
Devouring maggot I was able to catch but it had the same color name when caught as my celestial dragonling (AKA the color that indicates it only comes in that rarity), it didnt tick off on cheeve and didnt show up in my pets caught.... no idea where it went
Scourged whelping has not been seen in game yet

Pandaria safari I havent ventured there yet...

Oh, and my Taming Kalimdor achievement is bugged with all things ticked. The achievement was awarded but the next day it was taken away?

Also, stranglethorn vale is not ticking for world pet mauler cheeve.

Also, lots of deepholm pets are not included in any of the achievement safaris.

HOPE THIS HELPS. Please help me if you have any tips.
Sidenote-
I am still looking for the following pets:
Baby ape (havent seen it rain there yet)
Larva
Lava beetle
Molten hatchling
Tiny bog beast (seen it once, dead)
Widow spiderling (seen it)
Giraffe calf
Minfernal
Silithid hatchling
Spawn of onyxia
Snowy owl
Qiraji guardling
Arctic fox kit
Scourged whelpling

Gave up on these:
Cockatiel
Golden dragonhawk hatchling
Silver dragonhawk hatchling
Crimson dragonhawk hatchling
Wharf rat
Crimson moth
Devouring maggot
Oh, and my Taming Kalimdor achievement is bugged with all things ticked. The achievement was awarded but the next day it was taken away?

You need to put a ticket in to a GM if this happens. They can restore achievements.
LOL You know you're looking for the uber/special rare ones here... so you just need some patience. I've seen or caught some myself so will go through each.
[quote="67579478085"]Sidenote-
I am still looking for the following pets:

Baby ape (havent seen it rain there yet) - It's there they spawn on the spot as soon as it rains, when it stops they despawn, rain is very short. It also rains on the island but not at STV or vice-a-versa and you have to physically be on the island to see it rain (standing on the shore looking at the island won't show you the weather.)

Larva - very low spawn rate in Ghostlands, think minfernal but over a whole zone. Need to kill all critters (non battle included) to improve the spawn.

Lava beetle - Look in the lava pools at Burning Steppes... there's heaps!
Molten hatchling - Rare spawn found in lava pools and the cauldron. normally one spawn every so many hours. not time dependant, you just have to be lucky to be there when there is one.

Tiny bog beast (seen it once, dead) - Again this is like the larva, only one or two will spawn then nothing for sometime.

Widow spiderling (seen it) - I'm surprised you haven't caught one, at night time (when they spawn) they are all over the place, they also join a fair few fights... but only at night.

Giraffe calf - Kill Giraffes and zhevras to increase spawn rate.

Minfernal - TBH one of the hardest pets to capture, random spawn time, only one or two, multiple people camping 10hrs+ When I got mine only two spawned and it was poor quality - oh well - you just need to park an alt out there and check every so often.

Silithid hatchling - you need to wait for a sandstorm over one of the hives like Noxious lair. day or night it spawns in the sand storm.

Spawn of onyxia - Just cherry pick the other battle pets arounf the lair. Got mine within 5mins of doing this and i followed advice someone else gave me on this pet. They share a spawner with the other pets around the lair.

Snowy owl - Got to wait until Winter. Speculations include only in snow storms during winter or at night (because of noctural spell) during winter or during a snow storm at night during winter.... lol

Qiraji guardling - Found at the gates during summer only. The expansion came out after summer so you have to wait 9 months.

Arctic fox kit - Spawns only when it's snowing in storm peaks. Like ape it despawns as soon as it stops snowing and snow does last long at all.

Scourged whelpling
- Sindragosa's Fall and Silent Vigil is where these spawn. Got to kill non battle ones to get a battle one to spawn, not that uncommon :/

Gave up on these:
Some of these are purchase pets and other are common?? (like the wharf rat and crimson moth... yeah it doesn't tick off but it will when they fix it.) TBH I'm surprised, so early on in the game, you've given up on some lol.

if it's driving you crazy take a time out or roll a bunch on DKs on different realms that arn't a part of your CRZ and sit them out in the zones where these pets spawn. Since you share an account journal it's not an issue if one captures one.
I agree that the Minfernal and giraffe calf spawns are pretty ridiculous considering that we share just a couple spawns cross-realm. They're so rare on my server they should be epic! I have less trouble finding these pets on FULL servers than on my low pop server. Although in the case of the minfernal I didn't even get lucky enough to find it on beta.

In regards to the baby ape: You may have to just camp it, as it rains on the island separately from the rest of the zone. I waited 2 1/2 hours for it to rain, but when it did the baby ape instantly spawned and I got my rare quickly.

I wish they would fix the freaking achievement lists, as it is very frustrating to capture these things and have them not count (or worse, vanish entirely and still not count). Come on devs, we had an EXTENSIVE beta, get 'er done!
There's no way you could complete that achievement, considering that the owl in Winterspring doesn't spawn until winter and the Qiraji guardling stopped spawning in August. This one I wouldn't complain about.
Ive spent days and hours each of those days trying to force the Giraffe Calf or spawn and waited for the Jaguro Island to rain havent seen any of it once ive even seen people wipe out the entire zone of life trying to get things to spawn and happen they need to improve the spawn rate or at least make them all rare pets for the rate you need to find them
I have a giraffe calf and he is bugged. Hit level 15 and it wont recognize any of his spells but 1.
I am having the same problem with acheivments not showing what I have done correctly. Also cannot find anything in Deadwind Pass to kill or capture.
11/05/2012 06:07 PMPosted by Lunaclair
I am having the same problem with acheivments not showing what I have done correctly. Also cannot find anything in Deadwind Pass to kill or capture.

Restless Shadeling?