Windsong not working?

Bug Report
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
Created another thread about this as well. Yeah, it doesn't proc on my dots or channels, but hey, a mind blast will proc it once in a blue moon. Procs are incredibly rare.
The only time I can get it to proc is when I melee something. I've never seen it proc with spells ever. Back to Power Torrent for now I guess....
still no procs
None for my priest either. I hit a target dummy for like 3 minutes straight, nothing. In dungeons I've seen it trigger only twice, ever. Presumably from some healing I was doing.
I really hope we don't have a useless enchant until we can get Jade Spirit.
So, I'm assuming Power Torrent is the best weapon enchant now for healers/casters?
Some one else posted saying that blizzard posted that the enchant would not work with dots/hots. But I guess it was a secret memo because looks like none of us received it.

Must be nice to have Mop enchants on your weapons that work with your spec..

Shadow Priests, Warlocks are getting the big !@#$%^ in the enchant department.
Windsong: no internal cooldown and can proc more than one buff
Jade Spirit: 1650 intellect 10% proc chance 50sec cooldown
Even if it's not going on DoT spells, it's still going off way too sparsely. When I rapid fire spam Smite, and my +918 haste Witching Hourglass kicks in, I'm landing spells ~1 second and it still hardly ever hits. I did some testing today and compared my Ravenclaw Harbinger + Power Torrent to my Matsuba's Breadmaker + Windsong. I beat the crap out of the test dummies for 4 minutes of giving-it-all-i've-got. Despite the latter being like +200 int, it still consistently came in about 2k-3k LESS than the weaker gear with Power Torrent. So, from a discipline priest's dps perspective, Power Torrent seems to trigger a bit more than Windsong, and the moderately high +int works out better than a huge amount of +haste/crit/mastery.

Plus, Windsong has a disappointing glow - not very impressive. But that's just my opinion. :P
It procs all the time as a tank, with multiple procs up at the same time, so it definitely seems like an issue with casters.
Both the Mop enchants for casters don't seem to work as a dot based class
Perhaps they will fix this during today's maintenance. Or hopefully at least give us a response to say they are working on a fix...

It worked quite well on beta (maybe to well). But it seems like it would be a quick fix.
Perhaps they will fix this during today's maintenance. Or hopefully at least give us a response to say they are working on a fix...

It worked quite well on beta (maybe to well). But it seems like it would be a quick fix.

Or hopefully at least give us a response to say they are working on a fix...

For chrissake, this.
Just pulled the Sha of Anger. Not. One. Proc. GG BLIZZ!
To the top!
Please fix this. I've gotten one proc in my 30 minutes of spamming Mind Spike.
It seems to proc purely from direct damage, meaning it sucks to be us shadow priests or affliction warlocks, moreso warlocks.
It doesn't seem to proc for any range class.melee had plenty.
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/zujp6f644pfn3mwd/
Now I'm at the awkward decision: waste g on Power Torrent (and waste g on the overwritten Windsong), or wait until this gets fixed. :/