Windsong not working?

Bug Report
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
Resto/balance druid here, 0 procs in either spec. This enchant was a complete waste of mats.
We are aware of this issue and are actively working on a fix.
Thanks for the response.
Thank you for the update!
Excellent. I dreaded the idea of scrounging up mats for Power Torrent tonight. (Bad raider that I am, I didn't notice the missing weapon proc until looking at my own WoL from last night)
Woohoo! Thanks for the response!
Sweet! Hopefully it can be hotfixed.
It's always great to see devs respond to problems, thanks!
Just to let you folks know, it still isn't working. Again, though, the fact that you took the time to let us know that you are on it means a lot.
Please fix.
^^^
I would also like to add Dark apotheosis is not proccing Colossus which it should since it has a melee auto attack according to my combat logs.
10/04/2012 07:01 AMPosted by Vuldanis
I would also like to add Dark apotheosis is not proccing Colossus which it should since it has a melee auto attack according to my combat logs.
I don't recall if Dark Apotheosis uses the same "Melee" that Meta does, but if so, then it's not a melee attack in the sense of white/close-range damage.

Is yours doing Shadow damage in your combat log? If so, it probably won't proc Colossus.
10/04/2012 03:07 PMPosted by Nehrak
I don't recall if Dark Apotheosis uses the same "Melee" that Meta does, but if so, then it's not a melee attack in the sense of white/close-range damage.

Is yours doing Shadow damage in your combat log? If so, it probably won't proc Colossus.
It says your "melee attack" hits for whatever number of damage. It is shadow damage but when i play a paladin or a death knight their combat melee abilities do shadow/holy damage and it still procs so it should for dark apotheosis as well i assume.
10/03/2012 10:46 AMPosted by Sapperwix
We are aware of this issue and are actively working on a fix.

Can you update the known bug thread with this? I'm sure many other DoT / HoT classes would like to know that Blizzard knows it's broken, and that a fix is coming.

Thank you!
Hot fix's came out today... still not working :[
windsong does not proc anymore