Windsong not working?

Bug Report
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
Here's hoping this got fixed on the Restarts!
has windsong been fixed yet? do i still need to keep power torrent on my weapons.
Hypnotic Dust is going for about 3g each, Maelstrom going for about 2g each, that puts the total cost for a Power Torrent to be around 70g.

It's not that expensive.
Hypnotic Dust is going for about 3g each, Maelstrom going for about 2g each, that puts the total cost for a Power Torrent to be around 70g.

It's not that expensive.

Not the point. The fix isn't to use last x-pac's enchants, it's to fix the current tier's.

It's not that expensive.

Ultimately, no, it isn't that expensive. But on my server, last I calculated (last week) PT costs me about 250g to do myself, not to mention having to pay more g to get Windsong back once it gets fixed.
is windsong fixed yet?
I'm unsure of what was wrong with it.

I had all three procs up at the same time at a few points a couple days ago..

Is it just not proccing at all now? I haven't really paid attention since. ><
I'm unsure of what was wrong with it.

I had all three procs up at the same time at a few points a couple days ago..

Is it just not proccing at all now? I haven't really paid attention since. ><

It's not proccing on DoT and HoT ticks, thus making the enchant useless for many specs like Warlocks in general, Shadow/Holy Priests, Boomkins, etc.

ooooh.. yeah....

And I don't suppose anyone would have Jade Spirit yet either so what would you use? o.o
Hope this gets fixed for tomorrow
has windsong been fixed yet?

its quite fun using power torrent still..

its quite fun using power torrent still..

Wanting to know this too.
As a Frost Mage - out of 120 frost bolts Windsong procd 4 times as opposed to 8 times with Power Torrent. It did not proc when using my staff as melee. Last week it would only proc in melee and not with spells. So it has been improved. I could not make it proc with any DOT (mage bombs), and it never procced with other spells, ice lance, or AOE spells. So I think it still needs some work. Power torrent still seems preferable for now.

still waiting for confirmation!
bump, curious if windsong was fixed with resets
So maint today and still no Fix. I would like to see some info from blizz. regarding this issue.
I see the blue post was 6 days ago, any news?