Windsong not working?

Bug Report
Prev 1 4 5 6 Next
Bump, Any news?
Please fix this. I hate the idea of having Power Torrent on my wep :[
please fix windsong for casters
Please fix this its rather annoying
Windsong still not fixed, being forced to use Cata enchants.
is windsong working yet?
You'd think this would be a major issue to fix on the latest hotfix..... Instead casters are still left with subpar enchants from the last expansion.. Cmon blizz its not rocket science, worked in beta and somehow it broke going live??? lol
Hope this is fixed soon

My raid group is going to start soon and I will need to be fully enchanted. Id hate to have to use power torent
10/10/2012 04:46 AMPosted by Washii
You'd think this would be a major issue to fix on the latest hotfix..... Instead casters are still left with subpar enchants from the last expansion.. Cmon blizz its not rocket science, worked in beta and somehow it broke going live??? lol

well lets see if windsong works after the hotfix, time to waste some mats and go back to power torrent maybe...
wind song very much still broken after 1 hour of questing, farming anzu, and golden lotus dailies.

not one single proc.
procs all the time for me. usually seeing 2 procs up at once while in instances, and 1-2 while questing depending on density of mobs i have aggrod
10/10/2012 01:31 PMPosted by Zhabri
procs all the time for me

i dont believe it, i've talked to 10 casters today that say the opposite
10/10/2012 01:31 PMPosted by Zhabri
procs all the time for me. usually seeing 2 procs up at once while in instances, and 1-2 while questing depending on density of mobs i have aggrod

I highly doubt that
If he's Feral, I would believe it as it is working on melee swings.

It's very broken on my Warlock.

Can we get a Blue to supply a specific update here? It's been a week and I'd like to know if there is any information beyond, "We're looking into it"
windsong started working for me about 45 minutes ago, im not joking.

i had the enchant on all day doing dailies and it never proced. not one single time. you can even follow me complaining over the last few hours in this thread.

however i did a scenario and a heroic to get some VP and lo and behold around 6.15 central time today, i noticed the good procs again.

thank you for resolving the issue, even if it only works for a few hours
10/10/2012 02:50 PMPosted by Silksight

I highly doubt that

Before I finally upgraded my old quest sword I had three procs up at times. Most of the time just one though. Reminds me, I must grab it again.
So it's good now?
I've gotten 3 procs in 30 seconds, so it seems to be working for me now. Thanks for the heads up.