Blood DK's are rediculous.

Death Knight
Post Limit:
The unkillable-ness is just silly. Let me hear all the excuses in the replies from you blood DK's as to why you think this is fair.
10/01/2012 11:05 AMPosted by Kusari
stop 1v1ing a tank spec derp

When your on a pvp server you kinda have no choice. Any other brilliant ideas?
I saw the thread title and was going to stop in here to say something about you being bad.

Then I saw you're a warrior.

Warriors are the only class that can legitimately complain about blood.

Your best bet is to run away from the sadist mouth breathing bad that's pvping as blood.

I'm sorry:(
I saw the thread title and was going to stop in here to say something about you being bad.

Your best bet is to run away from the sadist mouth breathing bad that's pvping as blood.

Doesn't every melee class have a problem against blood?

i dont

i dont

-_-
<---- This guy off-speced Blood for questing in Pandaria cause he got tired of getting ganked by 5 Alliance players every 5 minutes.

I don't either. Frost or unholy.

My ret pally doesn't

My rogue can't kill them but won't be killed either.

Ferals don't.

Not sure about enhance but I think they've enough ranged and magical abilities to survive and even kill a blood.

My warrior does.

Warriors can't do any damage at range. They can't do any magical damage and their self healing sucks. I bet blood dk counters warrior more than Mage does nowadays.
Blood DKs are a hard counter for warriors there really isnt a way around that beyond removing the spec, the bottom line is pvp in this game is not and never will be balanced around 1v1, there will always be a class or spec that can tear you to pieces in 1v1.
Honestly blood doesnt output THAT much damage ( speaking for myself as i level blood ) , specially if you ( as a warrior ) spec into second wind . in the long run sure blood DKs will beat you but youre best bet is so try to outdamage their self healing which is honestly really hard to do as a warrior .

Disarm is your friend though , watch for our cooldowns like lichborne + death coil heal , deathpact, etc.

There's also no shame in running away ;)
The problem with warriors vs any dk is second wind licks in at 35% and wot heal you more than that. Which means a second wind warrior will always be in soul reaper zone.

@op, your best bet is to do what swifty did... Kill mobs to proc victory rush so you can outlast them. Then try to force their defensive CDs the use your offensive ones.

Or like Adramelch said, running away isn't cowardly for a warrior against blood. It's practical.
10/01/2012 11:04 AMPosted by Eradicate
The unkillable-ness is just silly. Let me hear all the excuses in the replies from you blood DK's as to why you think this is fair.

Stop fighting them one v one. Get a friend or just run away. The game's not balanced around 1v1 bro.

10/01/2012 11:41 AMPosted by Eradicate

No.
10/01/2012 11:04 AMPosted by Eradicate

It is absolutely impossible for the game to be balanced on a 1v1 basis as long as multiple classes exist.
Blood DK deal sucha low dmg just ignor him or ask anyone to kite him. Dam even a Frost DK can kite a blood DK to death.
Not pvp related, but I managed to do Heroic Sha of Doubt today in jade temple from 90%-0 solo.
our self healing could use a slight tuning tbh, also. doing 350k dps on trash before Voss in scholo is fun.
Not pvp related, but I managed to do Heroic Sha of Doubt today in jade temple from 90%-0 solo.
our self healing could use a slight tuning tbh, also. doing 350k dps on trash before Voss in scholo is fun.

how do DK's compare against warriors? tanking & dps
Fight Sha of Anger.
Get MCed
Dps tries to kill me while I have 550k health and my mc self popped 50% damage reduction
and then they gave up on killing me