Non-Panda Monks: What's shakin?

Moon Guard
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
Well, depending on how things play out, I may end up making a Blood Elf-only Monk RP guild centered around the aforementioned Path of the Arcane Fist.

Seriously, does anyone have a better name for that? I haven't been able to think of one.

That's actually a great name, however my only thought is how many Blood Elf Monks are out there?
Well, depending on how things play out, I may end up making a Blood Elf-only Monk RP guild centered around the aforementioned Path of the Arcane Fist.

Seriously, does anyone have a better name for that? I haven't been able to think of one.

That's actually a great name, however my only thought is how many Blood Elf Monks are out there?

It would probably be better as an RP group than a guild. Since guild perks came in, people are really reluctant to leave a guild they're in, and the perks are nice.

It would probably be better as an RP group than a guild. Since guild perks came in, people are really reluctant to leave a guild they're in, and the perks are nice.
I wouldn't know. I haven't been in a guild since the beginning of Wrath.

I wouldn't know. I haven't been in a guild since the beginning of Wrath.

Ah, well since the guild perks system has come in, I've seen a lot of great ideas fizzle cause people prefer to be in the big guilds with all the perks.
Another Blood Elf Monk to add into the fray!

\o/
Throm'ka.
Where's all the 90 Draenei Monks around here?
10/03/2012 10:11 AMPosted by Klairisa
Goldshire.
10/03/2012 10:14 AMPosted by Thaelarin
Goldshire.

I said 90, not "level 1 who ran from Azuremyst all the way to Elwynn"
I'm a blood elf monk as well.. My only issue is i'm just stuck trying to create a backstory for my monk and i'm part of a argent dawn guild.. I was thinking could have been a monk from an abbey or some place like that. But it always comes back to how did my blood elf learn these skills.

Yeah i would say a group and i would so rp in that group.
...but you're a priest.
Ruining this thread with Panda.
10/03/2012 12:36 PMPosted by Meiqing
Ruining this thread with Panda.
You're a Horde panda. You're good.
/dance

Honestly the only reason I went Belf was because it was faster than the clusterfudge that was the Pandaren starting zone.

But I generally do roll Belf anyway. Only thing I dislike about them is that their ears/eyebrows clip through EVERYTHING. It's insane!
Not enough Gnome monks.
And now dis tred be trollin', mon.
Blind Dwarf Monks, represent.
10/03/2012 02:55 PMPosted by Sinyer
Blind Dwarf Monks, represent.
Blind drunk, I assume?
Just made a tauren monk on Boulderfist, named Kungpobeef.