463ilvl Spriest LF Progression!

Guild Recruitment
(I'm posting on my alliance alt.)

As the title says, I'm looking for a progression focused guild for MoP. Although I would prefer to stay Horde, I would consider going back to Alliance for the right guild. I have open raid availability Mon-Friday, start/end times are not an issue. Twenty-five man raiding is preferred, although I'd consider a ten man.
Hello There,
Fun House is a 10man Hardcore/Casual Raiding guild that WILL be Top 100 US in MOP Raiiding. We also be doing Rated BG's as well as World PVP as we become mroe developed. We are looking for dedicated/Experienced raiders who know how to play their class without someone holding their hands. We will begin raiding next week and are in need of the following classes to fill our core:

-1 Healer (Resto shaman or Holy Paladin Pref!)
-All DPS except DPS warrior or lock

Note: If your role/class is not listed here please feel free to still message me or apply!

Our Raid Times are: T/W/TH 9:30pm - 1:30am PST

Although we are fairly new, me along with the GM and other raiders in our current core are experienced players who have all once been in ranked guilds!
If what you have read here seems like a good fit for you and you are up for the challange then please feel free to respond here or add me on RL ID.

Real ID: airforcepwns@hotmail.com

Thank You and Best Regards,

I really really want a shadow priest for a core spot!

We're an all adult guild with good raid progression in past tiers.

My recruit spam - contains good information about us: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6631903906

for more info and to apply - visit our website at: http://the-wolfpack.guildzilla.com

my battletag is Katzen#1366 but contact via our website is preferred.
We would like to speak with you regarding a full time core spot with Dark Empire.

Server: US-Stormreaver - PVP - High pop
Faction: Horde
Raid Group: 25 Man
Current Progression: 8/8HM DS
Normal Raid Schedule: Monday, Tuesday Wednesday, Thursday 7-11PM CST (8-12AM EST).
Our Website: www.darkempireguild.com
Please Contact: xmaster_64@hotmail.com

Dark Empire of Stormreaver is a Semi Hardcore Raiding guild.
We are a new progression raiding guild that was formed in early Cata as a 10M raiding guild but is now expanding to 25M semi hardcore for MOP. We are a friendly and mature group of people who likes to have fun and progress at the same time love to pvp and run RBG when not raiding or running old contents .We are currently recruiting experienced active player with the same interest as us to push serious raid content in MOP.

Currently Recruiting any of the listed class for core groups:

Death knight (DPS/Tank): Medium
Druid (Balance/Resto): High
Hunter: High
Mage: Medium
Paladin: (Holy/Ret): High
Priest: (Holy/Disc): Medium
Shadow Priest: High
Rogue: low
Shaman: (Resto/Elemental): High
Warlock: Close
Monk: (Mistweaver): High
Warrior: Prot/DPS: low

Healers and Tanks must have a reliable DPS off spec when needed.

Raid Progression:
You must be prepared to commit to near 100% attendance, Reliable and on-time attendance is important for all raiders. Although we of course are willing to work around planned absences for things like vacations and prior commitments. A positive attitude, responsibility, and the ability to handle one's self, as an adult in game are required, We are looking for people with a genuine interest in conquering content and also expect you to be geared enough to begin raiding immediately. You must have Vent w/mic

Our current raiding schedule is Monday through Friday from 7PM CST to 11PM CST. When new raiding content is available on the PTR or Beta, all raiders and recruits are expected to attend as many bosses as possible. When a new instance is released, you can expect near non-stop raiding for as long as it is necessary. Once content is being farmed, our raiding schedule will be relaxed significantly.

Loot System:
Loot Council/EPGP
Loot is handed out based on several factors including:
but mostly what is going to directly benefit the raid as a whole above all else
No favorites are played

Thanks for your time
Send me an email at greyboldgreymane@gmail.com. Willing to pay for transfer if accepted. Raid times Wed and Thur 8:30pm - 12:30am EST 10man
We are always looking for outstanding, situationally aware players who enjoy min/maxing and theorycrafting. Feel free to add me on realid, email or gtalk avryel722@gmail.com. For fastest response, please email or pm via our website!

Guild Name: Occasional Excellence

Realm: US, PVE, Quel'dorei, Alliance

Progression: All 25 man - TT14: 1/6 13: 8/8H T12: 6/7H

Raid Times: 7:00pm-11:00pm CST, Tuesday and Wednesday (trash at 7:15, ontime is 7:25)

Age Requirement: 18+ required, 21+ preferred

Occasional Excellence is a group of adult, mature raiders that share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule. We take raiding seriously and progress quickly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance. We are an all adult guild, 18+ required, 21+ preferred. OE guild members are adults and act like adults. We treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. If you enjoy linking meters, use terms like ROFLcopter on a regular basis, and want everyone to worship you for the divine gift to WoW that you are, then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite dps/tank/healer, then consider us!

OE is a guild comprised of skilled raiders who are experts on their preferred class and often many other classes. We expect our raiders to remain current with their theorycrafting and to maximize/minimize in every possible way. Our raiders have strong situational awareness and are always looking for ways to improve.
<The Flying Hellfish> US Kil'jaeden, raid times: Tue-Thur 7-11pst
We have consistently been a top US guild since vanilla. We are a very laid back guild, progression is serious but we have fun while doing it. I'm looking to add a good shadow priest to our 25m roster. If you would like more info on the guild you can check us out @ www.flying-hellfish.com, or add me to real-Id@ fisher.sethfisher.Seth@gmail.com
Feel free to contact Exhal, Cowtime, Orcmoose, Jabbabot or Pyris in-game aswell.
Thanks friend! And hope to hear from you soon.
Hey there would love to get a spriest in the raid as of now we have only 2 priests for our 25 man roster lol (ones heals other shadow). We are building up quick with former members from top 100 guilds who wish to make their mark so we hope you consider us ;).

Ill do my spam in case you wanted a quick glimpse about what were about.

<Mayhem> is a guild formed during Firelands, which since its formation has taken the server by storm. Our members come from various backgrounds such as competitive pvp guilds to former world ranked guilds. Our main focus in Mayhem is progression and we plan to hit this expansion seriously and quick.

Mage (High)
Rogue (High)
Monk (High)
Hunter (High)
S Priest (High)
Feral (High)
Balance (High)

Exceptions are made on the classes if we feel that the player is exceptional, and blows us away in the application process.

Raid times are T/W/R 8-11 EST

Players wishing to apply must be level 90 and must have already grinded entry level gear for raiding. Again however, exceptions may be made based on the applicants past raiding experience and exceptionality.

Apply here: http://mayhem.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=272750

Or contact any officers in game such as Bullstizz, Soak, or me Gangréne (alt 0233 for é).
Hello there! I'm currently looking for a Shadow Priest for a 10m Tuesday/Thursday 8pm-12am group. If you're interested in getting bosses down in a laid back, but serious, raid environment, maybe you should check us out =)

We are a Horde guild on Turalyon.

This is our recruitment thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6606350879

And this is our website: http://swcguild.enjin.com/

Or you can add my btag, Dutra#1728, and we can have a talk.

Edit: Also, we will start official raiding next week, altho we are going in tomorrow to check MV out.
I know you prefer 25m and you do have an 85 alliance *shutters*, but what the hell my name is Ehngo and I am here on behalf of the Natural Born Killers. NBK is looking to kill things and get nice sparklies from the big bad monsters that threaten Panderia! In order to that we need some decent dps that is where YOU step in we are a semi-casual guild that hungers for progression and need just a couple more in order to obtain our goals! We are on shattered hand and are 10m Tues - Weds 10pm - 1am EST are our raid times. If you would like to know more check out our website at http://nbk.dkpsystem.com/news.php and drop an application look forward to hearing from you!

Good luck,
Legacy is a premier guild that has been together for the better part of 20 years. We have played majority of the MMO’s that have been created since the early days of Shadowbane.
We are a multi-game, multi-platform guild that focuses on teamwork and friendship in the context of virtual worlds.

We are a tight community that takes pride in ourselves, each other and our reputation. We are dedicated, mature and enjoy simply coming in and playing with like-minded people and enjoying a game together.

We are a Player vs. Player orientated guild and realize that Player vs. Environment is needed for us to achieve our goals.

Although we may run under different character names or different guild names in the vast majority of MMO’s out there, Legacy will always be our home.

We understand that we are playing a game, that this fantasy world is not real life. In such we understand real life commitments and accommodate those commitments.

The relationships we forge together in Legacy exceed any games played and carry over into life-long friendships in the real world.

We are looking for more members so all classes, specs and levels are accepted. We focus on all aspects of the game: Leveling, achievements, PvP and soon raiding.

If this sounds like a good fit for you in a fun loving, stress free enjoyable guild then head out to our website or link up with us in game on Blade’s edge sever, Alliance Faction.

RealID: sfloyd002@gmail.com
Greetings!Iron and Blood is now openly recruiting DPS- If you feel that you have a positive attitude that contributes to the flow of raiding, in depth knowledge of both your class and boss mechanics, and are able to provide the dps to back up your claims of being a decent raider, then we want you to join us!
Currently our main needs are:
DPS (mainly, but NOT limited to Hunter, Boomkin,Ele/enhance sham, mage, ret paladin, monk, shadow priest, DK, warrior) recruiting all exceptional dps, so please feel free to apply even if your class is not on here!
TANK-anything but prot pally
Past Progress
8/8H Dragon Soul
7/7 Heroic Firelands
7/13 Heroic BWD/BOT/Tot4W (25 man)13/13Heroic (10 man)
Iron and Blood is a Horde Faction guild created on November 26th, 2009 and since then we have continued to be a top 10 guild on the Blackhand server in terms of 25 man progression. Our Raid Times are Tue-Thur 7-11pm Server (central time) with short breaks around 9 pm Server. Our loot distribution is done fairly through EPGP and with rank based priority (GM+Officer roll together with Raiders). New recruits of the guild go through a 2 week evaluation period where many factors are considered into your promotion OR demotion.If interested in more information on the guild, feel free to visit our website Ironandblood.guildlaunch.com to view current guild videos of our kills from this tier or to apply! Those seeking to apply are asked to have not only an understanding of current content encounters, but also experience in the current tier of raiding.
If you are interested feel free to APP at Ironandblood.guildlaunch.com or come talk to us on our server an officer is almost always on. (dromynus,ticklemonsta, Tit(alt code 131)n and multiple other alts, just ask in guild)
Looking for a serious guild pushing competing for server first progression come MoP?

We are currently 4/6 which is top 50 10m world currently.

<Ivy League> is a level 25 horde guild on the US server Area 52.
Made up of the core raiders of a previously top 70 US, top 200 World Tier 13 25 man guild. We strive for nothing but the best players.

What We Are Looking For:
We look for players that strive to maximize their own personal performance while not hindering the rest of the raid group. Players that research their own class, and boss encounters prior to raid.

Recruitment Needs:
One Exceptional DPS

Raid Times:
Tues: 8pm-12am EST
Weds: 8pm-12am EST
Thurs: 8pm-12am EST

Where to Apply:

You can contact me in game or via RealID: Ejeffas@live.com, Koeyday@gmail.com
Hello! Serious raiding guild would like to offer you a core position. =) here's the spam -->

Mentula Celeritas of Sargeras - Alliance

A little info about our guild:

We are a guild from Sargeras, filled with skilled players and are not recruiting for bench. We provide a nurturing and encouraging raiding environment for experienced raiders. With our relatively short 7.5 hours a week raiding schedule we do what not many raiding cannot accomplish and then some.

MoP Raid Times:

Tuesday, Wednesday 7:30pm-10pm Server Time (Central)
Sunday 7:00pm-10pm Server Time (Central)

Raiders needed:

Warlock (High)
Monk or Rogue (High)
Holy/Disc Priest or Resto Shaman (Med)

Other class may apply if you are interested, skilled raiders are always needed. =)

What we expect from you:

-Thorough knowledge of your class and all it's potential roles. Be able to play more than 1 spec!
-Reliability -> We need people with as close to 100% attendance as possible to ensure progression w/o setbacks.
-Dedication -> We want people who WANT to raid, not people who just show up.
-Preparedness -> Bring your own Flasks, food buffs, pots, researching fights, etc.
-Competitiveness -> We want you to keep up and compete with our current raiders and other guilds. Be the best you can.

Guild Leader and Raid Leader - Noshanda
BattleTag = Noshanda#1600
E-mail = Vladze@gmail.com

We will do a Vent interview (we hate web applications with a passion s(@_@)b). Be Raid experienced. Logs or older content experience is a plus.
Hey we are looking for more you can visit our website at ashes2a.enjin.com or you can add my battle tag berdrek1412#1545 for more info
Hi, looking to add a shadow priest to our roster. Guild is 10H and been together for 4+ years. While we cleared all Cata content and farmed significant bosses, pre-nerf progression is as follows:

Tier 11 9/12 H
Tier 12 6/7 H
Tier 13 5/8 H

Raid times are Mon-Wed 8:30-11:30 EST, with Sun as an elected optional day depending on schedules and progression.

Firestyle#1786 or more info at www.spooning-duskwood.co.cc. Send me in-game mail or battletag to discuss further.
Our raid times are:
Raid Schedule (All times are CST) (Add an hour for EST)
Tuesday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM
Wednesday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM
Thursday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM
Friday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM (Option raid / Finish off content / Old stuff)

Feel free to real I.D. me for a chat, if you're interested:
VredsBattleNet@Gmail.com (Recruitment officer)
chaoticretard@hotmail.co.uk (GM/MT)

We hold several top 50 U.S. kills, and held server first for our entire raid life time.
We aren't a ''dying guild'' or ''in the throws of death'', the officers have just dropped a small fortune on buying a brand new T.S. server and re-designing our website and forums for MoP.