LF Challenge mode and arena team

Moon Guard
Post Limit:
I will be 90 shortly on my monk Kaijin and am VERY interested in challenge modes and getting 2200+ in 3v3 or 5v5 and I want to make a core group or join one. I have several years of wow experience including end game raiding in various xpacks when my work schedule allowed it and even have battlemaster and of the horde titles.

My work schedule usually prevents me from finding an arena group so i have only gotten up to like 1800 in arenas before the teams antagonist destroyed it....but anywho...

I am very interested in gold challenges on my monk and later another toon. I can make a guild for the group if the other members want or we can all stay in whatever guild we want it doesnt really matter.

So I want people I click with that are dedicated to donig it at least a few times a week. I will most likely be mistweaver for challenge modes depending on who we get.

also have a ret/holy pally lined up as well for the challenge mode part only.

Please respond if interested.

EDIT: Corrected times available.

TIME AVAILABLE: any day from 3-7 am server time and most days from 2-5 PM server time depending on my work schedule, and my day off each week is random, and usually spent doing errands.
I'm interested. Contact me in-game on Olvir for detail work.
Glad to see your interested, I look forward to more people here so we can hammer out the details and hopefully keep getting more people. We are not limited to 5-10 as we can always turn it into a guild and have multiple groups to run at once.
I contacted you via in game mail, I hope to hear from you soon and if you know anyone else to bring a long let me know.

Also still looking for more people who are interested in gold medals and transmog sets. Just post here.

Note: Edited a mistake in the time frame on the first post.
Bumping cause theres GOT to be people wanting to do this...Moon Guard is far from a dead server.
10/05/2012 02:34 AMPosted by Kaijin
Bumping cause theres GOT to be people wanting to do this...Moon Guard is far from a dead server.

I'm honestly not that interested in trying these outside of my guild. I would imagine the same is true of a lot of people (or they already have plans/challenge mode teams within their guilds/circle of friends).
'm honestly not that interested in trying these outside of my guild. I would imagine the same is true of a lot of people (or they already have plans/challenge mode teams within their guilds/circle of friends).

Yeah cause the entire server would totaly agree with you and no one would have known unless you came to share your negativity with everyone.

But in all seriousness MG is a big server but not a lot of us post on the forums. It is merely one way to reach others like me.
Bumping for more chances to find more players.
10/05/2012 10:35 PMPosted by Kaijin
'm honestly not that interested in trying these outside of my guild. I would imagine the same is true of a lot of people (or they already have plans/challenge mode teams within their guilds/circle of friends).

Yeah cause the entire server would totaly agree with you and no one would have known unless you came to share your negativity with everyone.

But in all seriousness MG is a big server but not a lot of us post on the forums. It is merely one way to reach others like me.

You were bumping the thread, and no one was responding. I was giving you a possible reason why you haven't gotten a response. I wasn't trying to be negative, but if you want to be a raging jerk about it, that's even less reason I'd want to help you out. :)
Let's just drop this cause the forums are already full of derailed threads from trolls who wanna start drama and claim they aren't.

Now back to what the original post is about. LFM for challenge modes and arena.
Apply here.
I'll shoot you a message when I hit 90 and we'll see how it goes.
Awesome I got myself as healer or tank a pally at healer/dps and a mage and with you I will have a DK do you tank or dps? Me the pally and the mage are leveling to 90 as well. So even though things wont start in the next few days we can still get ourselves ready cause it is a long process to get all the golds and we have the whole xpack to do it so no need to insanely rush but I for sure do not want to doddle.

Anyways my point is this is pretty much the combo i was thinking for challenge modes now I wouldnt mind getting a hunter/warlock/priest in here as well. So yeah this is looking up.

If we all do it then thats 4/5 spots right there and if we decide to do arena stuff as well we can pick our comp and decide on 3v3 or 5v5 when the time comes.

Feel free to whisper me in game or mail me etc, I am deadly serious about forming this group, so even though I am only 85 at the time of writing this I will be 90 soon and ready to go and so will the others.
giving a bump to find that fifth
10/09/2012 05:53 AMPosted by Jazeraca
Let's just drop this

Why try to start something up again that has been finished? You don't like my opinion and that's on you I have better things to do then get trolled. So we need to just drop this. If you don't want to then that's on you.

So back to the point of this thread....

Looking for a fifth for challenge modes when our little band of guys gets to 90. Preferably a hunter, or warlock, but open to others.
Bumpin to find a fifth that fits our schedule.
Hopin to find that fifth soon
Bumpin for more teammates
Bump