So who has switched mains to panda or monk?

Moon Guard
I have, kinda. Focusing on Monk for raiding and priest for pvp/achieves. Wondering who else made the switch and liked it o:
I was going to switch to Male Pandaren, and have him be competitive for my "main" spot.

But then I saw that running animation.

The vomit told me to stick with Troll.
Aw >: I love the animations, for female at least

Also saw a lot of Panda monks while leveling but not so much now at 90, I guess they were just trying it out o:

Also saw a lot of Panda monks while leveling but not so much now at 90, I guess they were just trying it out o:

I used to be a Draenei until I decided I already have enough of them and race changed.

There's nothing wrong with the run animation for Pandaren. I can't possibly understand why people would expect much out of a bipedal bear running.
Guilty.

I'm a massive healer PvPer, my other main being my Disc priest. When I went into BETA I was certain I was going to stay with my Disc. But, as I rolled my monk, I couldn't believe how much the monk mechanics just... clicked for me.

I'm pretty sure my monk is going to rival, if not pass, my priest. I already plan for my monk to get to 90 first.
10/04/2012 06:53 PMPosted by Zhouliang
There's nothing wrong with the run animation for Pandaren. I can't possibly understand why people would expect much out of a bipedal bear running.

It's excessive, at least in comparison to the older models.

Tauren are bipedal cows. Why don't they flop around as they run?
10/04/2012 07:50 PMPosted by Volkuza

Because Tauren aren't bouncy.
I made my main a panda monk!

Pandaren because of the guild, and monk because I am severely disappointed at what warriors have become and simply don't find them fun anymore as a melee class.
10/04/2012 08:03 PMPosted by Zhouliang

I don't like the bounce. It makes it look even more cartoony than WoW already is.

Now, Goblins. Those guys know how to run.
Just changed my warrior here to the Panda he is now. Love it!
I am slowly but surely in the process. I took the summer off from WoW, so didn't save a lot of gold and a stash of mats for a new main, so I am levelling a couple of 85s to finance my monk.

He's only 44, but I am loving it. The all monk dungeons are pretty deadly too! KA-POW!
I wish I was a panda... And Alliance. I can't stand the Horde lately, and I've always been an Ally at heart.

I don't like the bounce. It makes it look even more cartoony than WoW already is.

I wasn't expecting Pandaren to run like they're dead serious, and I wasn't disappointed.

You'll warm up to Pandaren eventually. I don't regret switching to one myself.

I wasn't expecting Pandaren to run like they're dead serious, and I wasn't disappointed.

You'll warm up to Pandaren eventually. I don't regret switching to one myself.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I love the lore behind their history and culture.

It's the game mechanic stuff that bugs me.
10/04/2012 08:39 PMPosted by Lynox
I wish I was a panda... And Alliance. I can't stand the Horde lately, and I've always been an Ally at heart.

Join us, friend. The Horde's inevitable fate should not include an Alliance-at-heart.
I have to both!

I'm 90 ;)

Most Monks that I see are Belfs and dps :/
Alas, paladins can not be pandas or I would.