Arena Report - BM

Hunter
Post Limit:
Prev 1 3 4 5
10/07/2012 12:46 AMPosted by Afternoon
Oh baby. How did you know I liked hobo looking orcs?
Just that kind of guy babe ^_^.
i cant believe people are defending Hunter Burst right now, its very sad to watch really.

a BM hunter pet can out dps a rogue right now btw, true story pretty sad huh?

sure there are a lot of classes atm that have redic dmg, frostmages warlocks warriors, but right at this moment BM hunters are by far the worst.
If you suspect your class might be OP, there's a little test you can perform.
1. Go to forum for your class.
2. Select the first visible "QQ Nerf this class" post you see
3.See which classes are complaining about OPness
-If it's a feral druid, you're not OP.
-If it's a mage, you could be OP
-If it's YOUR OWN CLASS calling you OP. You're OP.
The breakdown is this. People wanting to stand toe to toe hitting each other instead of playing effectively and cc'n the pets. All they care about is getting the hunter. There are a bunch of classes that can do this effectively and they stop whining and sit there and think. Stampede and pets with BW up aoe fears/stuns can all do this. Frost novas, aoe roots, all of this can and will stop the burst dps. The most effective way to kill a BM hunter is to cc or kill the pet. All the hunter can do is sit there and try to cc you or spam arcane shot.

I saw in a post that vanguard was running with BM spec hunter and lost 4 times in a row against same team becuz they would destroy the pet. Smart pvp'rs aren't complaining just the bad. Even more over blizzard has made this game as easy as possible for new people. They even have a tab that shows you how to play your class and abilities. They have dumb this down and people have been playing since vanilla have seen this and the word use of skill is pretty lacking due to the fact that the less skillful out number the skillful. This will always be true and what is happening now to make hunters look immortal. This will surely end to a major downfall.

Like most people said that pve and pvp cannot be balanced and is the reason to all the nerfs going across the boards. If BM is nerfed then pve hunters will complain this is a never ending circle. Blizzard is doing this all wrong.

They need to do pvp zone your spells do this ability and this damage and in pve zones it does this. They need to stop being lazy and giving people resilence to try and fix their failed attempts at balancing things. Instead of looking at balancing abilities through the game they need zoning specifics and that way they have more control over the flow and balance of class/spec...etc

Ne ways all my posts have been over defending from nerf instead of going to other classes forums and blowing them up trying to get them nerfed cuz i have a hard time killing them. I have yet to see blizzards approach into "balancing" the situation, but if past holds true it will end up to ppl rerolling spec or just totally destroying another class all together.
This is a serious question. Currently for 3s, I'm using Cunning pet spec for roar of sacrifice. How much of a difference does rabid make? (Ferocity).
10/07/2012 01:36 AMPosted by Bashoom
In pve or pvp? If we're talking PVE I'd like to see some numbers on that one.

(I'm assuming pvp due to thread topic, just what you said makes it hard to tell)
Our damage blows in PVE now, so get over it.
10/07/2012 07:52 AMPosted by Lazyguide
In pve or pvp? If we're talking PVE I'd like to see some numbers on that one.

(I'm assuming pvp due to thread topic, just what you said makes it hard to tell)

pvp of course.
10/05/2012 09:54 AMPosted by Return
So I mentioned this in my first post - its a lot of classes right now - but hunters are definitely are the forefront.

I love how you wrote a really well written, thought out post, and people continue to respond with statements or questions that you already addressed in your original post. These guys aren't reading your post, and they don't care. They're just gonna spew the first thing that comes to mind when they see you say anything negative about the class.

I'm not even 90 yet, heck, I don't even have stampede, and I can agree with the original post. I routinely kill level 90's while out questing (the little questing that I do), and I can take a level 89 with 300k health from 100% to 0% in about four seconds. All of this while still being an 85 in last season's gear!

BM is totally retarded right now. It's a two minute spec, and takes zero skill. I finally started playing MM in bgs, just because BM is too mindless. Hunters are supposed to have to learn to kite, and use their array of tools to excel. With the game as it is today, they just stand there and tank their enemy while spamming 2 buttons. Boring, mindless, drivel.
It's actually just stampede because CERTAIN pets ignore resilience. Hunters most definitely do NOT need a nerf. As to the original poster, you don't have to quit your class, just stop using spirit beasts. The Spirit beast cat and wolf ignore resilience and hit for ridiculous amounts. I personally never had the chance to tame a spirit beast and my stampede hits for ... about 2k for each pet? So about 10k -20k every 2 seconds. It's absolutely horrendous damage, the only reason it's useful is because of the buffs. I'm not sure what other pets ignore the resilience but I'm fairly certain it's just the spirit beasts.

EDIT: The only other forum topics on this have been deleted by the moderators (the spirit beast anti-resil bug i mean) so people won't replicate it I'd imagine. The people who I've seen (especially in the video posted) have spirit beasts in their stampede.
10/07/2012 11:30 AMPosted by Bashoom
pvp of course.
Gotcha.
Why is it when someone quits they feel the need to post their concerns on the forums to start a cluster ____? There is suggestion box in game and a why are you quiting box at the unsub window just go there and vent. I swear blizzard can never please some of you.

Were not doing enough dmg oh waaiihh

Oh now were doing to much dmg waahhh

Comon this is ridiculous if you don't like a class don't play it. If you can't find one you like then do the right thing and quit and stop giving them your money. There are tons of other games that will gladly take your money. But do us (people that do still enjoy this game/class) a favor and stop posting crap QQing.
Why is it when someone quits they feel the need to post their concerns on the forums to start a cluster ____? There is suggestion box in game and a why are you quiting box at the unsub window just go there and vent. I swear blizzard can never please some of you.

Were not doing enough dmg oh waaiihh

Oh now were doing to much dmg waahhh

Comon this is ridiculous if you don't like a class don't play it. If you can't find one you like then do the right thing and quit and stop giving them your money. There are tons of other games that will gladly take your money. But do us (people that do still enjoy this game/class) a favor and stop posting crap QQing.

crying about other people crying waaaaahhh