Anyone else using HotW for Resto PvP?

Druid
I'm currently in L-O-V-E with HotW+weapon swap macros for Resto PvP. Is anyone else using it as well? I love have the hybrid style feel even if it is on a considerable long cooldown.

I'm just curious if there are any other resto druids out there how happen to be enjoying HotW as well, or are most of you still leaning toward NV?
I've played with all 3.

Incarnation and Nature's Vigil just work so well together. In that very moment that I really needed to pump out some mature healing, that's where Incarnation and nature's Vigil saves the day.

120k Regrowth Crits are FOTM and tbh outscales Resto's 45 seconds of "medi-core" DPS once every 6 minutes.

Resto Druids still do really good Feral DPS. Stacking PvP Power and I'm getting 25-30k Mangle Crits in kitty form(this is because of the Killer Instinct Passive ability and how PvP Power works).

When I don't need to Heal, I'll Displacer Beast into a Pounce --> 4x Combo Points ---> Cyclone ---> Maim ---> Bear Silence ---> Typhoon/Root.

Currently I would argue my talent setup is BiS with the argument of Disorienting Roar vs Mighty Bash. Mighty Bash DRs with Feral Stuns and Disorienting Roar is an AoE interrupt(if used for it) on a 30 sec CD vs 45 sec CD(but Mighty Bash only targets 1 person).

sorry for the wall-of-text xD
10/05/2012 02:19 PMPosted by Zcer
120k Regrowth Crits are FOTM and tbh outscales Resto's 45 seconds of "medi-core" DPS once every 6 minutes.

A resto druid's DPS with Wrath during this cooldown is far from mediocre. The burst in cat form is also really insane (especially if swapping weapons), but not really a factor in 3v3. It does make 2v2 more bearable, though.

On the whole I do agree that Nature's Vigil is probably better due to the much shorter cooldown. HotW is just so much more fun, and the 6% passive Intellect isn't awful either.
I've played with all 3.

You realize FB crits for 160k~ish when I weapon swap and use HotW with full cp+50 energy right? I've tested NV, but I didnt find those sort of numbers coming from it. If it can do that much damage I'll swap and try testing it some more. Confirmation from anyone else who plays with NV+cooldowns/procs would be very helpful to me as well. =)
I'm a resto Druid and I'm in love with HotW as well. It is just so much fun blowing people up with FB. I'm not that geared yet, so I'm just doing 130k crits, which is still awesome imo. It's very useful in arenas (especially 2s) and its awesome in BGs. I love being able to take a tower/flag on my own, as a resto Druid, with HotW. I can just imagine what the other player is thinking when he sees a resto Druid blowing him up in about 10 sec.

10/05/2012 12:27 PMPosted by Kurain
I'm currently in L-O-V-E with HotW+weapon swap macros for Resto PvP. Is anyone else using it as well?

What's a good weapon swap macro for HotW?

What's a good weapon swap macro for HotW?

I use...

#showtooltip
/equip (weapon name)
/cast Heart of the Wild
hey guys. i too am having so much fun with Heart of the wild but i am having trouble adding it to the macro... here is my macro...

#showtooltip Heart of the Wild
/cast Ironbark
/cast Heart of the Wild
/cast Might of Ursoc

when i mouse over it displays the text box on the right for an herb and says its worth 4silver lol. also in the bar where the ability rests its greyed out and has a zero. O.o its like the game thinks its a consumable herb. idk.. this is weird. if anyone else is seeing this and knows a solution please post.
heart of the wild is a herb.

I would switch the ironbark line with hotw and remove hotw from the tooltip
Can anyone provide a macro that would combine shifting into cat, equiping staff, and HotW? I'm not great with creating macros so sorry if this is amature. Thanks in advance to anyone that can provide this. :]
I've played with all 3.

Incarnation and Nature's Vigil just work so well together. In that very moment that I really needed to pump out some mature healing, that's where Incarnation and nature's Vigil saves the day.

Resto Druids still do really good Feral DPS. Stacking PvP Power and I'm getting 25-30k Mangle Crits in kitty form(this is because of the Killer Instinct Passive ability and how PvP Power works).

When I don't need to Heal, I'll Displacer Beast into a Pounce --> 4x Combo Points ---> Cyclone ---> Maim ---> Bear Silence ---> Typhoon/Root.

Currently I would argue my talent setup is BiS with the argument of Disorienting Roar vs Mighty Bash. Mighty Bash DRs with Feral Stuns and Disorienting Roar is an AoE interrupt(if used for it) on a 30 sec CD vs 45 sec CD(but Mighty Bash only targets 1 person).

sorry for the wall-of-text xD

120k regrowth crits, yeah right