Warlock demo spec bug

Bug Report
hey, made a new post for this because it's a 4 piece bug not a class specific.

anyways, while demo specced and in DA , the 4 piece pvp set bonus changes fury ward into magic dmg absorb only, which is a nerf , this shouldn't happen rly since it should stay as fury ward.

I hope this gets fixed soon.

also demo teleporter has to be laid down twice in caster form and in meta form for it to be used in caster and in demon form... meanin if you lay down your port in caster form you cant use it in meta and vise versa.

Demon gate is dispawning when you walk away 10-20 yards away from the furthest one (dispawns at 80-90 yards)
bump would like acknolegement on this issue
bump
I have these same issues and am very unhappy about them and have reported the pvp gear one already. but Blizzard seems to just not care, at all, because it's just a warlock issue.

And warlocks are not important, unless something happens that makes us to strong that is. If there is only a bug that nerfs us they don't have to fix it, because not enough people play warlocks for them to care about it.
They fixed it! YAY thanks Blizzard!!!
the ward?
or the fail portals?
Not totally related to your issue, but to demo: sometimes demon leap leaps me backwards instead of forwards. Has anyone else experienced this?
the ward?
or the fail portals?

They fixed the ward.

Aleicrowley
90 Undead Warlock
Back in the Day
Not totally related to your issue, but to demo: sometimes demon leap leaps me backwards instead of forwards. Has anyone else experienced this?

You are supposed to be able to steer the direction of your demon leap. However i have often had the displeasure of the leap going the Opposite direction that i am trying to make it go.