Blizzard

General Discussion
10/07/2012 08:29 AMPosted by Qtxoxo
Keep up da silent treatment worst season to date hands down
Posts on weekend, expects Blizzard to reply.

Superb logic.
10/07/2012 08:57 AMPosted by Qtxoxo
nerd
You are not alowed to use this as an insult on an MMO's forum while having an active account. The hypocrisy meter will overload.
10/07/2012 09:09 AMPosted by Solaru
nerd
You are not alowed to use this as an insult on an MMO's forum while having an active account. The hypocrisy meter will overload.

No silly, he does arena, that makes him cool.
I dont mind, they have seen the tread they just wont respond.

They are most likely still laughing.
No silly, he does arena, that makes him think he is cool.

Fixed :P
10/07/2012 09:15 AMPosted by Solaru
No silly, he does arena, that makes him think he is cool.

Fixed :P

If only he were that easy to fix.
I am cooler than you all because I do arena
10/07/2012 09:17 AMPosted by Lopsydaisy

We were having so much fun and you had to bring us all down like that :|
10/07/2012 09:19 AMPosted by Solaru

We were having so much fun and you had to bring us all down like that :|

It's my specialty, ma'am.
/bow
I detect a smell of mad from Qtxoxo's rotten stench.
Another player who is not quite as skilled as he/she thinks he/she is so they come to the forum and complain about balance in a ridiculously vague way. No useful or constructive feedback, no concrete examples over a period of time, just someone whining that they want things fixed now!
ITT: BM HUNTER MADE ME BLEED MY OWN BLOOD.

10/07/2012 09:25 AMPosted by Åbigail
Another player who is not quite as skilled as he/she thinks he/she is so they come to the forum and complain about balance in a ridiculously vague way. No useful or constructive feedback, no concrete examples over a period of time, just someone whining that they want things fixed now!

As much as I hate to agree with the poster above me, BM hunters are pretty damn silly.

But hey, 120k Frost Bombs and Ele Shammies gibbing people in three seconds is also pretty cool.
How many of these threads are you planning on making?
http://imgur.com/f1rh9
http://imgur.com/Id2FO

Keep hot fixing pet battle's you are doing a stand up job with this expansion so far.

Qtxoxo

Your name is feared. A legend amongst warlocks, using dark powers to destroy the greater evil. You are the one who saved us. Not the inspiration, but without you, we would starve, freeze, die of vile plague. You destroy those which would bring harm. The unsung hero, with the twisted beauty and grace of the spider, we would surely be doomed without you there to burn, destroy, torture those that would harm the innocents of Azeroth.

We must commend your service, and would surely fall without you. Just where ever you go, safe journeys and Godspeed.

Ooh ooh! Do ME next! Pretty please?!?! (seriously!)
10/07/2012 09:09 AMPosted by Solaru
nerd

NEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRDDDDDSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
10/07/2012 09:04 AMPosted by Qtxoxo

Complaint registered.

!@#$ off nerd

complaint registered.