Mines-horde advantage

Battlegrounds
The new bg mines is finally in hordes favor. We actually have a bg in our favor.
....details?
AV is severely in favor of the Horde.
10/07/2012 11:30 AMPosted by Pozytecznosc
AV is severely in favor of the Horde.

Agreed 100%, liked as well.
but we seem to lose to allies in a AV match 90% of the time. so how is this relevant?

most of the time it's because of botting and bads of coarse.
i'm being quite serious
AV is in favour of the Horde, but Horde doesn't use their advantages to win every game

"Aw shoot. AV again? I hate this zerg race BG."
   "Hey I know! Let's all just rush van to get this horrible BG over with!"
"Great idea!"
i'm being quite serious
AV is in favour of the Horde, but Horde doesn't use their advantages to win every game

"Aw shoot. AV again? I hate this zerg race BG."
   "Hey I know! Let's all just rush van to get this horrible BG over with!"
"Great idea!"

+1
ummm yeah so i was in a twin peaks the other day and watched a troll hunter with engineering grab the ally flag and fly across three quarters of the map to the horde flag room.......
Warsong Gultch: Horde and Alliance are pretty even. Advantage: none.

Arathi Basian: Horde have a start with quick access to Mines, Blacksmith, and Lumber mill. Alliance have quick access to Lumber Mill and Mines. Advantage: Horde

Alteric Vally: Horde start far back, needing to ride furhter to attack first general/node. Alliance can hit Drek at a grater speed then that of the Horde. Advantage: Alliance

Eye of the Storm: Horde start with a rock directly in front of their starting area, allowing them to charge out fast whereas the Alliance need to backtrack at the start. Other then that, nodes are evenly spaced. Slight Advantage: Horde

Strand Of the Anciants: A map where both sides use the same map on attack and defense. Advantage: None

Isle of Conquest: Horde start in a keep where the courtyard is similar to the Alliance. Alliance has a quick route to the Docks (possibly most important node) Advamtage: Alliance

The other BGs i haven't played enough to give a fair assesment.
10/07/2012 01:04 PMPosted by Greenfrost
Alteric Vally

10/07/2012 01:04 PMPosted by Greenfrost
Advamtage: Alliance

ಠ_ಠ