Connection Issues [10/7/2012]

Mac Technical Support
1:17 p.m. PDT- Thank you for your patience. The log in issues are being slowly resolved and players are able to log in once more. We will provide updates should any additional issues occur.

--

We are currently experiencing an issue after the performed rolling restarts that is affecting the authentication servers. We are currently investigating this issue and will provide further updates within an hour.

Thank you!
What could of dont it? just curious lol
Is this only for mac? I use a mac and it says connecting and it just stays like that.
hope it gets fixed
im on pc an having same problem but there trying to fix it
Of course this happens on my day off!
10/07/2012 11:38 AMPosted by Prokofiev
Of course this happens on my day off!
that does suck
Yeah this suck when I am 89, oh well. I just hope that i can get 90 by today
10/07/2012 11:44 AMPosted by Dramox
Yeah this suck when I am 89, oh well. I just hope that i can get 90 by today
depending how far ur into 89 if ya half trough ur good i went from 89 to 90 in dread waste did all teh quest there an it dinged me to 90 pluse if u got rested exp that should help to :)
This is on both Mac and PC computers and this happened last time they did "Rolling restarts" also. However I can log in on my Mobile Armory on my iPhone 5.
just updated to mop and bought game time ... logs in to world of warcraft being down
What how did u get on exactly?
http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/10/07/reports-entire-cities-dead-on-certain-realms/

Video of hacker hitting SW today
wow so it is a hacker problem
Who knows how long it is going to take and i saw the video of everyone dying for no reason.
Blizz, U wonder why so many people are gittin pissed and leaving the game.. If I have an ingame issue and ask for support it is a 3-4 day turn around, and now I cant even log in. Really get ur heads out of ur asses and get this going. i am gettin sick of all these BS issues u r having. REALLY!!
2 hours later, still don't have it.... I am growing very sad =[
Yeah, this is terrible. :( Listening to my friends kill a world boss didn't really boost my spirits, either. Still staring at this connecting dialog, and it's been more than an hour since the breaking news post. I am a sad blood elf.
10/07/2012 12:19 PMPosted by Conbro
2 hours later, still don't have it.... I am growing very sad =[

They are investigating the problem. It seems to be both a PC and Mac issue. They have to look through tons of code to find a simple problem (which might just end up being a typo, you can imagine how hard that might be to find). Patience is a virtue and will be rewarded in the end.
They're investigating the problem, plenty of people have it, and that's a valid point. We understand that. It sucks to wait, but what else can we do?

Telling us that "Patience is a virtue and will be rewarded in the end" is dumb. I'm sorry--rewarded with what, exactly? The ability to do what everyone else gets to do, and is fact already doing? The ability to play the game we paid to play? Come on, man. Being condescending doesn't help at all. Conbro is allowed to be sad. It sucks not being able to play for two hours, and not to get an update within the timeline posted. Ease up.