Flying Serpant Kick broken for anyone else?

Monk
sometimes I can manage to stop on the pull our tank has so graciously set up for us... and sometimes I'm in the next room or face hugging a wall or flying off a cliff and having to spend 10 minutes trying to find everyone and getting ranked out for being a newb...

am I doing it wrong?

left mouse click the button on my bar... left mouse click the button on my bar
doesn't always work

left mouse click the button on my bar... right mouse click the button on my bar
doesn't always work

hit the number key corresponding to the button on my bar... hit the number key corresponding to the button on my bar
"I can't do that yet" Monki says, sounding irritated with me for trying

Is this a known issue and I'm too lame to find it? Please help. It isn't lag... it just doesn't seem to always work?
Maybe my head is hurting due to not being able to log into game, but I have no clue what your asking here...
am I using flying serpent kick wrong or is it broken for anyone else?

no matter how I try to use it I fly through mobs and so in dungeons I lose this move entirely because it has been nothing but trouble, even though "on paper" it looks like a dps boost on each pull.
Do you target a mob in the middle of the group? Do you click it again to stop before you get to the mobs?
You have to actually click on the spell when you want to land, I have no issue whatsoever with it.
No there's something wrong with that ability. I have the glyph and it's supposed to stop automatically when I hit a target, but half the time I fly passed the mob, or for some strange reason I just stop short like I hit something when there's nothing there.

The ability needs to be changed to work like charge. As it stands, it's just not working right either way imo.
I personally have fun with this ability, and yes you have to click it again on where you want to land. It takes practice but once you master it, it's a blast and can makes quests like 'Kill 10 of mob A' go by really fast with zipping between mobs with FSK and roll.
No there's something wrong with that ability. I have the glyph and it's supposed to stop automatically when I hit a target, but half the time I fly passed the mob, or for some strange reason I just stop short like I hit something when there's nothing there.

The ability needs to be changed to work like charge. As it stands, it's just not working right either way imo.

That is a problem with the glyph, not the skill itself, I had that issue as well. I don't think it works properly, Just take off the glyph until Blizzard fixes it. Using the skill without the glyph is more fun anyways.
Don't glyph it.

Problem solved. I love flying serpent kick honestly, it has many uses aside from damage that you cripple if you glyph it.

10/07/2012 12:16 PMPosted by Xiaoxiaomei
The ability needs to be changed to work like charge.

That would be horrible.
Don't glyph it.

Problem solved. I love flying serpent kick honestly, it has many uses aside from damage that you cripple if you glyph it.

The ability needs to be changed to work like charge.

That would be horrible.

Agreed, it is an awesome ability and they better not make it like charge, That would really suck.
Some of it might be lag related, but it doesn't always stop when it's supposed too. even with 80MS lag. I've had times I flew right through the group... Sometimes it breaks and doesn't stop at all. Even after it's 7 second or so flying length, I've had it fly into a wall and keep going, with no lag and it not want to stop.

It can be amazing, and it can also screw you over with the slightest bit of a hick up.

Though, what can be more annoying if flying and landing perfectly in a group of like 7-10 mobs and it hitting 1 thing.

"Hits all creatures in 8 yards" *Lands in middle of HUGE amount of creatures. Hits 1 thing on the outside of the cluster, doesn't hit anything near you* /Watmeme.jpg

Just saying.
Once again, Just take the glyph off. It really is not that hard of an ability to use and like I said before it is more fun to use manually.
I agree that the ability is off.. I also of Glyphed for it but if I don't second click and can be in the next room.

There is a delay with stopping too. I found that the second click doesn't always work instantly.

I like the ability but find it frustrating in instances.
Flying Serpent Kick's activate to stop has a small delay, and due to the speed of it, you tend to go further than intended. You should try activating it about a second before you want to stop, and then adjust until you get it right. Takes a little work.