WoW Hacked

Customer Support
Post Limit:
RAGE against the Man! /sarc

Wow, if you dipsh@ts think it's soooo easy making a game this complex hacker proof, why don't you pool your resources and make a better game? Wait, I know why.... you're just a bunch of whining losers who enjoy carping from the sidelines.

And this from someone behind a mask lol

ACTIVIZARD ARE NOTHING BUT MONEY HUNGRY GOBLINS! AND MAYBE NOW THEY WILL FIX THINGS!

I always find it humorous that people bring up Activision when trying to speak poorly of Blizzard, but they don't realize that Activision genuinely has no control over the course of the game.
I came here to grumble because I couldn't log on any of my accounts. Instead I find that hackers have given themselves GM powers and are insta-killing whole cities. Watching the drama unfold somewhat makes up for my inability to play.

+1 interwebs to the hackers.

/popcorn
Because they're totally not fixing it right now. They totally didn't let everyone know in the breaking news or anything.
I got 3 Guild Members in game right now ... This is a complete BS Thread, I had them run around Org and there is a total of 5 ppl on line and none of them are lvl 1's with BS Names ... Find something better to do with your time than posting links to a private server video, making it look legit ... Shouldn't have even bothered checking ... Jajaja says "names like hahahaha" or is that Jajajaja
I came here to grumble because I couldn't log on any of my accounts. Instead I find that hackers have given themselves GM powers and are insta-killing whole cities. Watching the drama unfold somewhat makes up for my inability to play.

+1 interwebs to the hackers.

/popcorn

Please, support these peoples actions. That's a great thing to do.

Oh wait, it's not.

Stuff like this doesn't happen on a daily basis. Incidents like this are few and far between. Overall Blizzard has done a great job of keeping the hamsters running in their wheels (or whatever it is they do to keep the servers up).

Despite the fact that the hackers have disrupted the entire game, I think that their ability to disrupt the entire game was pretty epic considering how on the ball blizzard in with security and infrastructure (at least with WOW).

I got to experience something epic.

/runs off to make "I survived the WOW Raputre" T-shirts
still cant log in :/
lol Blizzard can not stop all hackers if someone wants in bad enough they will get in. there is no such thing as hack proof. a side effect of being a big successful company is becoming a target for trouble makers. has nothing to do with how mad people are about something
Lol I would be glad to fix it, licensed pen tester here. Something blizzard really needs to look into.
Jaja - you bragging about how much you know probably isn't wise. You're account may wind up in the same place as the people doing the hacking. And if you think this 'attack' will get them what they want, you are WAY off.
And as for the anonymous crack, there is no way this is them, all anonymous is, is a bunch of wannabe hackers, who think they are good because they have botnets and know how to conduct a dos (Denial of service) attacks. If it was anonymous the website would be defaced and that would be all.
its gonna be diablo2 all over again crazy hax
I'M IN! :D

Please, support these peoples actions. That's a great thing to do.

Oh wait, it's not.

Stuff like this doesn't happen on a daily basis. Incidents like this are few and far between. Overall Blizzard has done a great job of keeping the hamsters running in their wheels (or whatever it is they do to keep the servers up).

Despite the fact that the hackers have disrupted the entire game, I think that their ability to disrupt the entire game was pretty epic considering how on the ball blizzard in with security and infrastructure (at least with WOW).

I got to experience something epic.

/runs off to make "I survived the WOW Raputre" T-shirts

i want one of those t-shirts plox
This is some South Park shiz right here.....

Quick someone go to the forest and start killing Boars!!