Horde Or Alliance?

Emerald Dream
Hello, I'm looking to xfer to this server for wpvp I do know its good on both sides but what about from an Arena perspective? Is horde or alliance better?
Horde makes better blueberry muffins.
Alliance.
roll on illidan.
10/07/2012 12:18 PMPosted by Ryzaerian
Horde makes better blueberry muffins.

this.
Hahaha! Nice one Mairy!

If you gotta ask Horde or Alliance, you most likely should go to Alliance and to join the cattle herds.

Horde or Die!
10/08/2012 09:00 AMPosted by Hectic
If you gotta ask Horde or Alliance, you most likely should go to Alliance and to join the cattle herds.

D:

But... but... we don't even have Tauren!
Hahaha! Nice one Mairy!

Horde or Die!

I play both, having friends on both sides is always good.

http://oi45.tinypic.com/2aiq45g.jpg

I miss your pink dress.
Lol Mairail howd you find out ?
10/08/2012 01:44 PMPosted by Shroom

There is an addon that shows every toon you have posted on before.
Shhhh Mairail! You should have told him it was magic!
Options:
A. You can join the herd of Horde players. It seems the horde is only good at 3 things.
1. Lowbie ganking.
2. City raids.
3. Yelling in real life at public places. "For the Horde" is a mindlessly easy thing to say. which is why mindless WOW players play Horde.

B.You can be a sheep and Play Alliance. In world PVP you will end up in the category of douche. Lets face it Human, Nigh Elf, and Wargen Players out in WPVP always end up being Jerks.

C. Roll on a different server. You didn't say RP once. This is a RP-PVP server, which means we do both. Much of the best WPVP is RP guild related on this server. Which brings up a good question why is the Crew in the Alliance now? They where the Hard-Core Horde Guild.

I Think you are a successful Troll but I answered honestly.
10/08/2012 02:23 PMPosted by Mairail

There is an addon that shows every toon you have posted on before.

Which addon is that?

1. Lowbie ganking.

Lots of dead pandas in Redridge.
[quote]
1. Lowbie ganking.

Lots of dead pandas in Redridge.

and Dead 90's too, my love!
Options:
A. You can join the herd of Horde players. It seems the horde is only good at 3 things.
1. Lowbie ganking.
2. City raids.
3. Yelling in real life at public places. "For the Horde" is a mindlessly easy thing to say. which is why mindless WOW players play Horde.

B.You can be a sheep and Play Alliance. In world PVP you will end up in the category of douche. Lets face it Human, Nigh Elf, and Wargen Players out in WPVP always end up being Jerks.

C. Roll on a different server. You didn't say RP once. This is a RP-PVP server, which means we do both. Much of the best WPVP is RP guild related on this server. Which brings up a good question why is the Crew in the Alliance now? They where the Hard-Core Horde Guild.

I Think you are a successful Troll but I answered honestly.

Ambiguously sexually indecisive people play gnome warlocks and talk smack in forums about horde while running around "Azeroth" doing pet battles with squirrels and completing achievements such as "To All the Squirrels Who Cared for Me." *nudges Mr. Warlock*. Just sayin'. The Crew server xsferred, then came back to alliance, lost about half their team. If you haven't been paying attention, all the rage has been about WSB the past 6 months anyways when it comes to PVP.

Get with the times princess.