Remind me why I pay to play this game..

Technical Support
I think I'm gonna take my 15$ a month and put it towards Xbox live... I'll take a short update the odd time vs legit not being able to use my console(account)...
Seriously I am not trying to troll you but get a life. You think this is good for business that this is happening to them? I am sure they are working their butts off trying to get wow to work again but it doesn't help when whiny people like you have to constantly post "I am cancelling my account because I can't play for an hour!"
I didn't say I was cancelling and I'm not whining. I simply said in the topic, remind me while I pay to play this game... you tell me to get a life but I'm not trolling forums posts. I come home from work to log on and typical blizz won't let me log in. Shame bro, you need to get out and see the sunlight I think.
I get to play this game a couple hours here and there, this is the only time today I can play and I am not making stupid posts on this forum. And yes, you are saying you are cancelling and you are whining, what else does it mean when you say you are going to take your 15 dollars, and instead use it on xbox live? Does that not mean that you would cancel WoW as you are now spending that money on a different source?
because there are so many cute gnomes running around waiting to be patted...
I said I think, I didn't say I'm going to, don't put words in my mouth(expression).

Hint: read the title.

Hint: maybe this dude is looking for a normal conversation about why he pays to play the game since he didn't rage out and say he's cancelling, he simply wants to be reminded about the joys of paying 15$ a month for a game he cannot access at this time when he could also put money towards another console that has no downtime.

Advise: stop trolling Technical Support threads, pvp I can understand but I gotta lol at you on trolling Tech Support.

Hahaha!
The warlock is whining, the monk is not very smart. I like this thread, I think I'll stay here for a bit.

I say the monk isn't smart because he just assumes that this is bad for business. But people like him are running around yelling at the complainers. If you tell all the people that are complaining to shutup and deal with it, then no, it is not bad for business. In fact, it has no effect whatsoever on business.

If, all of the OMG BLIZZ IS THE BEST people would switch to complaining, we would all get a free day out of this. Blizzard isn't here to make you happy, they aren't here to support the customer, Blizzard is not a person with compassion or feelings. Blizzard is a business. Any business that doesn't make money is a failure. It is absolutely 100% in Blizzards best interest to not lose money and since that is all they care about, please by all means keep helping them.

I bet that if they genuinely lost a day of revenue for performing rolling restarts in the middle of the day on a weekend, they would probably never do it again.
10/07/2012 12:47 PMPosted by Moogatron
because there are so many cute gnomes running around waiting to be patted...

This guy knows whats up.
I like the part where you said the warlocks whining.
I said I think, I didn't say I'm going to, don't put words in my mouth(expression).

I want you to walk up to a cop and say, "I think I'm going to kill you." After you recover, walk up to a different cop and say, "I'm going to kill you." Let us know if the severity of the consequences change. We eagerly await your results.

Protip: Choosing to ignore basic facets of english nuances won't make your statements any more idiotic.
10/07/2012 12:54 PMPosted by Chowsow
I like the part where you said the warlocks whining.

"Seriously I am not trying to troll you"

Coming from the guy not trying to troll, idiot.
I play for fun ;) when I can't log in I go something else, come back and check on an update... =)
I have 3 F2P games that I am playing now that are not connection impaired. Just sayin',
If you get what you play for then why am I paying for this?

I want you to walk up to a cop and say, "I think I'm going to kill you." After you recover, walk up to a different cop and say, "I'm going to kill you." Let us know if the severity of the consequences change. We eagerly await your results.

Protip: Choosing to ignore basic facets of english nuances won't make your statements any more idiotic.

You're applying that with a different context and intent. Not even comparable.
Enter: The obligatory I-Defend-Blizzard-No-Matter-What commenters screaming, "Get a life!"

OH the irony.
Oh no, not 2 hours out of your time.
I'm so sorry you have to live in such an imperfect world.
I have 3 F2P games that I am playing now that are not connection impaired. Just sayin',
If you get what you play for then why am I paying for this?

The day you can find a f2p that actually compares to WoW let me know. And no, SW:toR does not compare to WoW.
Because when you're on, you have fun.
Ill remind why anyone plays any video game... fun
It doesn't matter, his point was that saying you think and saying you are isn't really any different. You act as if the threat of you cancelling will do anything, it wont, it just makes you a whiner.