Suddenly broken macro. Help plz!

UI and Macro
Post Limit:
I just logged in and for some reason my PoM -> Pyroblast macro is no longer working. It's been just fine since I first copied it from Icy Veins a month or so ago. Is anyone else having this issue or know of a way to fix it? NOTHING has changed with my game or addons since I played this morning when it was just fine. Just to confirm, my macro is written as follows:

#showtooltip Pyroblast
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide()
/cast Presence of Mind
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
/script UIErrorsFrame:Show()
/cast Pyroblast

help? I'm working with a pretty normal mouse so I can't just throw PoM on a button to use when its available. This was seriously my favorite macro and I'm super sad its not working now for some reason.

EDIT: The macro will now cast appropriately but if PoM isn't ready it will say "you cant cast that yet" while casting pyroblast. Is there a way to stop that?
This temporarily turns of sound effects and clears the red error text from your screen.

#showtooltip Pyroblast
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/use Presence of Mind
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
/use Pyroblast
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1

As for it being suddenly broken, sometimes the macro cache gets corrupted. It happens. You just retype the macro and it works again.
Use Unkle's macro. But it's still gonna take you 2 clicks (and would have in the past as well). The client doesn't know to make your Pyroblast instant until the PoM info goes to the server and comes back.
Use Unkle's macro. But it's still gonna take you 2 clicks (and would have in the past as well). The client doesn't know to make your Pyroblast instant until the PoM info goes to the server and comes back.

An explanation of that effect: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1965569145#3
I just made that macro the other day and its working for me.

edit: theres a problem casting it on the run, but not if you are standing still.
If you're running the client program instantly checks if the spell is castable while moving. As stated above, you don't get the PoM buff until the action is sent to the sever and returned to the client. Only after receiving the confirmation from the server can you cast a spell while running. It probably means you'll have to hit the button twice if you're moving.

You can blame cheaters for the need to have buffs confirmed by the server first.