Why is the statue of Lothar still up?

Story Forum
I noticed that, while in Burning Steppes, the statue of Anduin Lothar is standing still even though the area is overrun by orcs. Why would they let such a giant symbol of the Alliance remain in the part of the Steppes they control? If i were them, that statue would be destroyed.
They may not care about it or may even see it as a way to taunt the Alliance, kind of a, "Ha, ha we hold your statue and you cant get it back" sort of thing.
The orcs won't mess with Lothar's statue because they fear he'll punish them from beyond the grave.
Probably magically protected.
Respect.
Orcs generally don't care about such frivolous things. They are a very practical people.

Though I guess if you want to rationalize it, Lothar was the one who went against Ogrim and lost, so maybe they think of it as a kind of funny irony.
I bet if we had some of that Mogu soul-binding magic we could bind Lothar soul into his Statue.

How's that for a super-weapon?
I bet if we had some of that Mogu soul-binding magic we could bind Lothar soul into his Statue.

I see your Lothar statue and raise you one Tauren with a sledgehammer.

I'll see your puny tauren and raise you a Magni Bronzebeard bound to the statue of Modimus Anvilmar

I'll see your puny tauren and raise you a Magni Bronzebeard bound to the statue of Modimus Anvilmar

I see your stunty and raise you a Goblin-engineered Fel Reaver with shoulder-mounted Airship bays and a M60 that fires 12-inch HE rounds.

Your move.
I see your mecha, and raise you an adventurer.
A Fel Reaver? That's it?

I'll show up your fel reaver with my Jewelcrafter and the awesome power of VOLTRON, DEFENDER OF THE UNIVERSE!
10/08/2012 07:37 PMPosted by Arkturas
I see your mecha, and raise you an adventurer.

I see your adventurer, and raise you 10 gold, some exp, and a purple to destroy everything you hold dear.
A Fel Reaver? That's it?

I'll show up your fel reaver with my Jewelcrafter and the awesome power of VOLTRON, DEFENDER OF THE UNIVERSE!

Voltron is nothing compared to the might of Captain Planet!
10/08/2012 07:30 PMPosted by Kroxxigar
I see your stunty and raise you a Goblin-engineered Fel Reaver with shoulder-mounted Airship bays and a M60 that fires 12-inch HE rounds.

I see your Fel Reaver and raise you a Gnome/Dwarf engineered Clockwerk giant (think XT2000), complete with Gravity bombs, Thermal lances, and Plasma shielding.
10/08/2012 07:15 PMPosted by Spellestra

Why bind him to anything? Just bind him to himself as DIAMOND DWARF.
10/08/2012 08:28 PMPosted by Rufyn

I see your Fel Reaver and raise you a Gnome/Dwarf engineered Clockwerk giant (think XT2000), complete with Gravity bombs, Thermal lances, and Plasma shielding.

I see your Clockwerk Giant and raise you a modified plague catapult that launches Mana bombs.

I see your modified plague catapult that launches mana bombs and raise you a Captain Mustache wielding the doomhammer and a anchor with a chain also carrying a keg of Chen Stormstout brew on his back.
I see everything you post and raise you Batman with a month of notice of whatever else you plan to send at him. I WIN.
10/08/2012 08:28 PMPosted by Rufyn
I see your Clockwerk Giant and raise you a modified plague catapult that launches Mana bombs.

I see your modified Catapult and raise you a Halls of Origination device crewed by a Nihilistic Human paladin.