Dear BTM

Baelgun
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
I recall wipes on trash doing the same thing to us one night as we were doing sha, and they got pooed on.
Nemesis loves when the horde TRIES to kill us. It makes the world bosses a bit more fun, but still too easy.
he question becomes..would BTM do it if they saw Crisp flagged while trying to kill the boss? Would they jump in? Sorry..I figured people would at least still follow some type of respect towards eachother. Must be dead like everything else.

Considering that both times I gave the order to my players to not interfere with their pulls, even though they had people flagged? Up until this thread and the days that followed(where alliance attempted to do everything they could on both bosses to get us to flag/wipe us) Bless the Martyr never started any pvp during a boss pull.....a player in your raid wants to have an itchy trigger finger and jump one of us? You better believe we are not going to just sit there and watch.

Again both time we were just sitting there preparing to pull if they wiped, some of thier players attacked ours.....the time that started this thread a retribution Paladin and a rogue jumped Boraz(an elemental shaman) who was standing right in front of me doing nothing.

Please do not speculate nor try to drag our name in the mud, both times that led to the making of this thread we were just defending our own....now it is a completely different story, since this thread was made all of a sudden there are alliance at every worldboss we end up at, flagged and running around trying to find a way to flag us. So expect us to do the same as is done to us....only difference is we won't be fighting with 25-28 against 40 any longer.

I wanted BTM to come to our server not only for another guild to progress against (I love competition) but I felt they still see the world as I do. For fun competition. I don't want to see hate between the two guilds. Why? Because humans are idiots and things always go too far.

As far as hate.....far from it, I regulary talk to a few people in Crisp as do others in my guild and after each one of these lovely pvp skirmishes there has been some fun friendly trash talking(mainly from that fat panda priest who must have a macro to target me anytime pvp happens).
Just to clear up what actually happened: Some alliance paladin, I'm about 90% positive from Crisp, showed up flagged.. Nores or Boraz, or one of our retarded shaman clicked that person by accident and got himself flagged. Our shaman was then attacked and killed after he dropped raid so that he wouldn't flag our entire raid. In return, those who flagged to kill him got killed themselves and Crisp/whoever else was flagged wiped as we avenged our dear shaman's death.

Facts:
We didn't "try" to kill you, we did kill you.
There's no hate, just good fun. :D
This thread is dumb as hell.

xoxo,
Veiled
Please do not speculate nor try to drag our name in the mud, both times that led to the making of this thread we were just defending our own....now it is a completely different story, since this thread was made all of a sudden there are alliance at every worldboss we end up at, flagged and running around trying to find a way to flag us. So expect us to do the same as is done to us....only difference is we won't be fighting with 25-28 against 40 any longer.

Not trying to drag your name through the mud. Far from it. As long as there isn't hate, I'm cool with it. Just hate to see fun competition taken too far and would rather knock it down now before it ends up becoming a problem in the future.

If it was a paladin, I am going to blame JeanJacket. Why? Because he fails at staying out for hour of twilight. Had to make a poster and stick it on his wall just to remember. He also changes his background to a puppy to hide the !@#$ hes always looking at. We all know what is truly going on...

Now, if you excuse me..I need to hit bear form and go back in to hibernation. People may think I'm still alive if I hang around.
Just to clear up what actually happened: Some alliance paladin, I'm about 90% positive from Crisp, showed up flagged.. Nores or Boraz, or one of our retarded shaman clicked that person by accident and got himself flagged. Our shaman was then attacked and killed after he dropped raid so that he wouldn't flag our entire raid. In return, those who flagged to kill him got killed themselves and Crisp/whoever else was flagged wiped as we avenged our dear shaman's death.

Facts:
We didn't "try" to kill you, we did kill you.
There's no hate, just good fun. :D

xoxo,
Veiled

yeah you did kill us, then we killed you. over and over and over the boss actually took forever to kill because the sweet smell of horde blood was too much.

edit i derped on the quote
This thread is turning out to be quite a fine wine (pun intended).

xoxo,
Veiled

Yes, it's getting boring .. not one halloween mask or hot dog sold. Nobody even moved the black chess pieces even after I moved the white side twice.

I thought there was big profit in war :/

Ferengie definitely wrong! Oh wait .. wrong fantasy game .. no wonder!
Ok,

I have given it much thought and have decided to declare myself the winner in matter.

My reasoning is several highlighted points. First I made the fewest amount of CENTS than anyone posting. I invested in inventory which I didn't sell thus, I'm running in the negative (big tax write off though in an election year :P). Second, someone in the fifth post declared me hilarious. Can anyone else claim that they earned a chuckle or two? Lastly, I checkmated you while you weren't paying attention. Yes, I know, I was supposed to wait for black to move their side, but, this is a fantasy game with fantasy rules. I make mine up as I go. Therefore, I waited long enough for you all to make a move, you didn't make an appropriate one.

Conclusion ... I HERBY DECLARE MYSELF THE WINNER, AND RIGHTFUL KING OF BAELGUN!!!

*bows*

You may kiss the ring.
Almost a week and this is only 3 pages long. I'm disappointed.
<Bane>
All I remember is the cluster !@#$ fear fest.

Just live your life guys, just live your liffffffffffffffe.
All I remember is the cluster !@#$ fear fest.

Just live your life guys, just live your liffffffffffffffe.

Score! That was me, drive by fearing....Body and soul in, aoe fear, disperse away and people start beating on me.
"No, YOU were flagged."

"NO! YOU WERE."
Why is Dare not in my Stream every night being this entertaining to the viewership? <3

Also, to earlier comments, there was a BTM vs. CRISP world event before Mists launched. As I recall, not many BTM showed, despite all the planning. However, I would gladly be up to commentate and setup another event. We had originally spoke about doing one every tier.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8004/7539335110_f776163263_b.jpg

Here are some Video Highlights below and the Promotional Splash I made above, and I'm sure the entire VOD is still on my channel somewhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0cI61-phQ0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyUgH9uK4is

<3ay
Why is Dare not in my Stream every night being this entertaining to the viewership? <3

Sadly, I'm working when you guys are raiding. I get home somewhere around 8ish realm time. Despite the rumor mill and popular belief, I don't really live in my mothers basement. I do visit mom and dad on the way home for dinner though. That takes time :/

Hopefully we all will have a chance at some point in our life to actually want to spend time with our parents ... and it not "be too late" ...

Anyway ... perhaps if you raided a little later :P
heh, crisp
10/24/2012 01:43 PMPosted by Bay
Also, to earlier comments, there was a BTM vs. CRISP world event before Mists launched. As I recall, not many BTM showed, despite all the planning.

It was never meant to have anything to do with a BTM vs Crisp, you guys took it to that, it was not an us against you, it was meant to be a free for all with the winner getting the run......
<Bane>
10/26/2012 04:55 AMPosted by Medvedev
heh, crisp