neckbeard excursion lf a melee dps!

Earthen Ring
another raider has bitten the dust. We are now looking for a skilled rogue, dps warrior, or dps dk! we are 6/6 in mogu'shan vaults and plan to jump into heroics very soon! I know there are a few people that would like to progress out there on this realm!
You should really just make a single recruitment thread and update that instead of a new thread every time you boot someone.
we really should but we really dont care
You should just make a post about what you're not looking for tbh
For the record, the player wasn't booted; we reward skill and loyalty. This person was, that being said, once you're done, you're done, and we need to pick up someone new.
10/09/2012 06:05 PMPosted by Relianah

you should just stop being loyal to your guild save 2 months of your life and raid with a real guild because thats about when youll realize your plans for MoP didnt pan out.
I feel like I should post something constructive here, but cannot think of anything..

< Best warlock on server though >:D
Hi Rezi I like yer facepaint can you paint my face sometime?
10/09/2012 06:53 PMPosted by Rezi

you should just stop being loyal to your guild save 2 months of your life and raid with a real guild because thats about when youll realize your plans for MoP didnt pan out.

Bahahaha.
Our tree, and now our MT? Damn, son.

I like how straight forward you are.
I speak nothing but pure truth.
10/10/2012 01:44 PMPosted by Rezi
I speak nothing but pure truth.

I'll have you know I'm working on my neckbeard *winkwink*
I'd like to fix your rogue probelm Rezi! I know I'm not the best right now, but in joining this guild my goal is to be your best rogue and the best rogue on our Realm.
Sorry you can't beat Kindath. He's a dinosaur.
I feel like I should post something constructive here, but cannot think of anything..

< Best warlock on server though >:D

>:l
Jammy Status: Rumbled.
10/09/2012 06:41 PMPosted by Babaganöush
For the record, the player wasn't booted; we reward skill and loyalty. This person was, that being said, once you're done, you're done, and we need to pick up someone new.

Thanks for clearing that up! I was worried you guys had drama.

10/09/2012 02:34 PMPosted by Shanudis
You should really just make a single recruitment thread and update that instead of a new thread every time you boot someone.
10/10/2012 03:31 PMPosted by Shanudis
He's a dinosaur.

Dinosaurs are extinct now, I made them that way! And yes, one day.....I will be better than all the other rogues, and I will choke you with my neckbeard.
10/10/2012 04:58 PMPosted by Shanudis

A+
10/12/2012 12:57 AMPosted by Amonise

A+

Thanks for your much awaited response Thunder thighs but the spot has been filled for now...But we will be sure to keep you in mind if the position is ever open again!