Rapid Intervention (25) Kel'Thuzad (Alliance)

Oceanic Guild Recruitment
We are currently looking for players who are interested in running challenge mode dungeons, 10 man raids, and all aspects of pvp content. The guild has been around for a few years and we have a solid core base of individuals who have always made having fun and helping others the top priority. That being said much has been accomplished over those years and now we are looking for new players to join the ranks and together enjoy the new content.

We do not tolerate personal attacks on any player of any kind, nor do we tolerate trolls or just fundamentally immature people. We understand that there is a vast community and all of which are at different skill levels. That is not an issue as we accept anyone who is about having fun and helping others that make an effort to refrain from behaving foolishly.

Currently we need a few more classes in order to start raiding 10 man vaults as a guild. There are some of us who have already downed bosses but our goal is to start raiding as a guild again after next weeks server reset.

If you would like to join please contact me or our guild leader Elric here on the forums via private message or catch either of us in game. There is no application process as I have always felt that not necessary and in all my gaming years and guilds I have been a part of never filled one out myself. That being said there is a policy for who gets invites so for more information just ask.

If this message is of no interest to you then I truly hope your gaming experience and personal life are both pleasant.
*bump