Hi Blizz

Battlegrounds
I am going to try my hardest not to flame you in this thread, I really am.

This post is concerning the Heals in lower level BGs. I recently re-activated my account after a long absence, REALLY excited about the changes you made to pvp in the lower lvls. I really do enjoy low lvl battlegrounds. I am absurdly happy that people don't run around getting one shot anymore but instead we traded incredible dmg for incredible healing.

Do you guys play your own game at all? Why is this kind of stuff not addressed immediately?

Please address thiss
10/02/2012 09:31 PMPosted by Spippery
There will never be a nice balance in low lvl pvp. Adjusting low lvl pvp would mess up the "balance" in end game pvp.

Doesn't mean that we don't have expentations of them to leave end game as it is and find a way to adjust lower levels to a more playable standard. The healing really is that out of control as it is.
10/02/2012 09:31 PMPosted by Spippery
There will never be a nice balance in low lvl pvp. Adjusting low lvl pvp would mess up the "balance" in end game pvp.

Why do you just accept that? You think there isn't a way to balance it? They've won at that point when people just lay back and accept it. If enough people are in arms about something then something has to be done. Don't be that guy, "it will never be like that." That's a terrible way of thinking and if all people thought that way this world would be a terrible terrible place.