Petition for Low Lvl BG Healing

Battlegrounds
Do something. Period. There has been enough posts about it. Your customers are unhappy. This can easily be addressed so do something.

Sign pls. They can't ignore a 20 page post
yeah like the 5000 other petitions you numbskulls put on here.
Bump
Bump again
Blizzard can't force people to roll healers, especially at low levels.

So unless you want 2 hour que times just suck it up.
Everytime I feel a healer is overpowered or I have some time between queues im gonna bump it. If you close the thread I'm going to start a new one.
10/04/2012 07:47 PMPosted by Madmartigen
Everytime I feel a healer is overpowered or I have some time between queues im gonna bump it. If you close the thread I'm going to start a new one.

Well if blizzard ever made it too these forums, they might read the post, but if they did your forums privileges would be temp banned. So keep it up.
You have misunderstood the thread Jettia. Please read better or don't post
10/04/2012 07:51 PMPosted by Madmartigen
You have misunderstood the thread Jettia. Please read better or don't post

Doesn't change the fact, blizzard doesn't really care about low level BGs, keep posting though.

well, if it makes you feel better.

Also how did I misread the following?? You didn't explain what you were crying about.

Do something. Period. There has been enough posts about it. You customers are unhappy. This can easily be addressed so do something.

Sign pls. They can't ignore a 20 page post
*signed*

So unless you want 2 hour que times just suck it up.

It would improve pvp while leveling and for twinking significantly. If anything queues would be lower; 2 hour queues???

Also how did I misread the following?? You didn't explain what you were crying about.

1 - 85 healing is WAY to poweful. Especially before lvl 80. It's making low level pvp hard to enjoy for twinks and people leveling alts.
It's well known that healing is out of control in lower level battlegrounds, doesn't really need to be stated. What are you doing on this thread? You came here without a full understanding of the subject. You aren't here to do anything productive so please troll elsewhere
10/04/2012 08:36 PMPosted by Bricke
There's so much imbalance going on at level 90, that complaining about low levels makes me want to reach through my screen and release all kinds of imbalance on you.

Below 90 is much easier to fix, alot less issues. If they actually took pride in their product they would wait a another week or two for a good sample before they address anything at 90.
Bump
Do you guys play your game? Honestly, I dare you to play a low level WSG. See what you think afterwards.
Yeh it is a joke atm, worse then ever. Iam in fully enchanted BoAs and was trying to kill a resto drood in wsg for 10mins and he nearly killed me multiple times. Would just rejuv and go cat and swiftmend if he needed. A resto druid killing a dps class while in cat form? Realy? If that dose not scream broken then idk what dose.

Have not come across a disc or Hpal 1v1 but even after penance/Hshock nerf iam sure I would still die to one. It is not just the fact that they can tank so much damage but they dont oom, they dont need to cast so you cant interupt and they can do damage close to what a dps spec can. It is not a 1v1 issue it is a joke, the druid was just an example.

If Blizz realy did not care about low level pvp or twinks then why make an option to turn off your xp? Just because some of you dont play a particular part of the game dose not mean that a player that pays the same amount each month as you should be treated any different when expressing a concern about an aspect of game play that is clearly broken.

end rant and singed
Bump
If they nerf healing they need to nerf damage as well. I need the big heals to make up for the burst some of the DPS classes have.

Also, when I am focused by two or three people that know how to stun/silence/interrupt I go down quite fast.

If a healer goes down to a solo dps something is terribly wrong. Also, I agree that healer DPS needs to get nerfed.
If they nerf healing they need to nerf damage as well. I need the big heals to make up for the burst some of the DPS classes have.

Also, when I am focused by two or three people that know how to stun/silence/interrupt I go down quite fast.

If a healer goes down to a solo dps something is terribly wrong. Also, I agree that healer DPS needs to get nerfed.

The 40% resiliance and high health pools is keeping the damage low enough that people aren't getting regularily 2 - 3 shot. Dieing in less than 3 large hits shouldn't occur unless hunters double aimed shot crit a cloth user with low stamina. The damage is actually in a really good place for the most part. If 3 dps manage to focus you and get an interrupt on you it is up to your other healers to keep you remaining immortal. If they CC your other healers and focus you then you are going against a premade or you are in a twink bracket against very smart players. When 3 - 4 healers are on each side people just won't die and battles turn into long stalemates without perfectly place CC that are not broken and focus/interrupts pumped into healer.

The healing was still a little too high even with the ~30% healing nerf in BG's and now that the healing nerf is gone healing is very broken. A crit heal should not heal you or your target for thier full health bar.
Bump