Petition for Low Lvl BG Healing

Battlegrounds
Do something. Period. There has been enough posts about it. Your customers are unhappy. This can easily be addressed so do something.

Sign pls. They can't ignore a 20 page post

When's the last time you've seen a blue post under the battleground section of the forums? I think you might have better luck under the General Discussion section but I still doubt they would fix it. PvP at level 90 is broken enough as it is. They won't bother fixing low level BG's. It has been an ongoing issue for the longest time.
They are OP...essentially impossible to kill without half your team. Having 3 heals with an FC is just retarded right now. WSG shouldn't take 10-15min for the first cap because neither team can get through the wall of heal that surrounds the FC.
Do something. Period. There has been enough posts about it. Your customers are unhappy. This can easily be addressed so do something.

DPS was overpowered in low level PvP for years, so history dictates that Blizzard can indeed ignore it for quite some time. Get off the forums and adapt.

If more people agreed with you, you wouldn't have to constantly bump your own thread.
10/04/2012 06:31 PMPosted by Madmartigen
Do something. Period. There has been enough posts about it. Your customers are unhappy. This can easily be addressed so do something

I'm sorry, I could not hear you over the sound of me being one shot by a hunter.

QQ MOOOOAR.
The low level healing is pretty ridiculous...

Spriests are way op now too... my tanking alt in the high 70s bracket goes down to SW:P and mindflay. ONLY SW:P and mindflay.

I once chased a Dpriest from the FFR all the way to the EFR with 4 other DKs. None of us could frag the Dpriest till our Spriest showed up.

how so?
they ignored the "FU CK YOU BLIZZ" titled post that was requested for sticky by everyone who saw it

im a customer and im not unhappy? please speak for yourself :)

im a customer and im not unhappy? please speak for yourself :)

Obviously not all customers have the same viewpoint on a subject. With millions of customers that's nearly impossible. I would say a lot of low level pvpers are unhappy with how over-powered healing is. Just out of curiousity, do you play in low level pvp or did you just come to troll the OP?

LOL watch them. I promise you they will ignore it.

DPS was overpowered in low level PvP for years, so history dictates that Blizzard can indeed ignore it for quite some time. Get off the forums and adapt.

If more people agreed with you, you wouldn't have to constantly bump your own thread.

I have two monitors and I comment here when I'm in between queues. So I can be on the thread and playing at the same time!

Oh and Bump!
Yeah, I agree that healing in low level bgs is crazy right now. Resto druids seem the most broken in the sense that rejuv and swiftmend are instant casts, and so can't be interrupted, and they do so much that all a resto has to do is drop a swiftmend and run through it for a moment to be back to full.

But all of this gets me wondering: is the point to all of this just to have people die less? This is anecdotal, but it seems that there have been a lot less killing blows total since the patch and expansion. Do people somehow think that longer fights are inherently better? Are they supposed to be more epic? If so, it doesn't feel that way. It just feels like beating your head against the wall.

And please don't just say, 'oh, but it's supposed to be balanced at 90.' If pvp is available at lower levels, we should be able to expect that it, too, is reasonably balanced.
OK I am not sighning this.

What i want to say is that DPS Hybrids that can full heal with 1 heal needs to be addressed

Healers should be impossible to kill 1v1 but these hybrids that are DPS specced that can heal from 5% to 100% need to go.

let me give some ideas here. Now remeber these are for DPS Hybrids not actual healers

Druids. HoTs heals for less then any DoT in the game. This is the main annoyance. A Feral Druid running away with a HoT that heals for more then all the stacked Lock DoTs

Shammies, Enh: Mana cost of heals so high that you can't cast anything else
Ele: Same thing Mana cost so big that it hurts everything else

Pallies. I really don't see an issue with Pallie heals..the low lvl ones are big but take so long to cast it is not a big deal
If it makes you feal better, they're talking about putting a system in to balance the number of healers in BGs. So at least we won't have teams with 0 heals going against teams with 5.
It doesn't
it still does not address the main issue of how OP healing is with the Hybrids
Druids are the worst right now it doesn't matter how many cc's and silences you have because druids,mostly alliance, flood the queues right now along with paladins. So its completely retarded i shouldn't see 9 healers and one dedicated dps in one single bracket.
Yea hybrids also they shouldn't be out healing my dps. What does blizzard expect us non healing classes to do use potion give me a break. And dont get me started with the worthless recuperate it's a joke in low level pvp.
10/05/2012 02:11 PMPosted by Katlei
Do something. Period. There has been enough posts about it. Your customers are unhappy. This can easily be addressed so do something

I'm sorry, I could not hear you over the sound of me being one shot by a hunter.

QQ MOOOOAR.

You never seem to have anything positive to say in these threads, only comments about qq. Why do you even bother to post?
They can't ignore a 20 page post

Actually, they can.

Petition thread are against the forum rules, iirc.

Just swallow your ego and your pride and accept the simple fact that pvp is not meant to be balanced at all levels and brackets. Not one bit. As you get higher in levels, its starts smoothing out. This whole healing/damage argument has been going on longer than your toon had been in existence. It's not going to change.

And if by fixing bgs you're actually referring to Alterac Valley's map exploits that players keep managing to find, then go necro a thread from the 2005 era.