Pet Battles bugged?

Pet Battles
Post Limit:
So I trained pet battles on this character but now that I am leveling my Monk (currently level 25) I do not seem to be able to battle the NPC trainers on my other character (I have not tried on my other higher level characters) and when I try it says that I require battle training.

On my lowbie Monk my I am able to battle and capture critters but nothing else.

Am I missing something?
Apparently because battle pets are account-wide now, you can only do the Pet Tamer quests once per account.

There are supposed to be six battle pet daily quests. Each becomes available once you complete the pet tamer quest for that continent (e.g.Taming Eastern Kingdoms, Taming Kalimdor) but many players claim they are not be offered.
Can someone tell me how this battle pet quest works? I cannot seem to figure it out. I have killed with the paws over head and I get nothing saying back if I have won quest. I have also tried to use battle pet to kill but he doesnt do nothing. Please help me
10/05/2012 01:00 PMPosted by Tabein
Can someone tell me how this battle pet quest works? I cannot seem to figure it out. I have killed with the paws over head and I get nothing saying back if I have won quest. I have also tried to use battle pet to kill but he doesnt do nothing. Please help me

Them are just random battle pets walking around the world, you use them to get exp to level your pets.

When you first bought the ability to use battle pets, you should have been given a quest, i can't remember what it was, but its pretty straight forward.

What exactly is the name of the quest you are on?
Apparently because battle pets are account-wide now, you can only do the Pet Tamer quests once per account.

There are supposed to be six battle pet daily quests. Each becomes available once you complete the pet tamer quest for that continent (e.g.Taming Eastern Kingdoms, Taming Kalimdor) but many players claim they are not be offered.

That's the problem, I only trained for the pet battles on this toon but I have never fought a trainer before or completed a battle quest on any character. :(