delete this post.

Warrior
sorrh
It's so cute when the chainsaws try to justify rock-paper-chainsaw. I can l see there being a rock-paper-scissors scheme to balance, but that's a matter of percentile effectiveness. RPS does not, however, mean that a class can and should win at 1v1 against any other class regardless of circumstances, gear, or skill. Your argument is the popular "Going 5v1 against anything isn't god mode, don't nerf me, everyone else is bad" tripe that plagues the forums every time a class gets a clear unfair advantage over other classes.

TL;DR: Your logic is stupid, and you should feel bad. If you think your class is balanced right now, you're probably horribad anyway and I feel sorry for you.
It's so cute when the chainsaws try to justify rock-paper-chainsaw. I can l see there being a rock-paper-scissors scheme to balance, but that's a matter of percentile effectiveness. RPS does not, however, mean that a class can and should win at 1v1 against any other class regardless of circumstances, gear, or skill. Your argument is the popular "Going 5v1 against anything isn't god mode, don't nerf me, everyone else is bad" tripe that plagues the forums every time a class gets a clear unfair advantage over other classes.

TL;DR: Your logic is stupid, and you should feel bad. If you think your class is balanced right now, you're probably horribad anyway and I feel sorry for you.

You didn't play a ret paladin during the start of Wrath did you. Honestly I laugh at the amount of tears in your post. All I can read is "OMG I CANT ROLL OVER A WARRIOR ANYMORE". Srsly I'm sorry we can wreck a few kids and actually have a chance in doing well during PvP. PLease continue raging it only makes us enjoy our shinning moment more.
The irony here is that warriors spent most of Cata complaining that they were gimped and couldn't kill anything 1v1, to which the reply was "pvp isn't balanced around 1v1".

Now you can't kill warriors 1v1 (at least not without some planning, oh no you have to think) and I'm afraid the reply is exactly the same.

Pvp isn't balanced around 1v1.
Srsly the amount of whining in the war forums is starting to get to me,ppl need to suck it up and if blizzard thinks we're doing too much dmg we will be nerfed until then tough !@#$.