calling dks.

Arenas
so i have a question curious about other dks opinion..

im considering using both 1223 pvp power trinkets and picking up desecrated ground as my trinket. ill lose the stun that takes 5 seconds to apply and thats about it. and ill gain 1000 pvp power. seem legit? or is the stun to OP to pass up? I mean we already have ams to stop CC, ibf to get out of stun, trinket to me might be worth losing.

EDIT::
the trink diff raises dmg done to players by 4%

EDIT:: im two hand frost so losing the mastery does not rly matter imo
Are we talking arenas?

2s 3s 5s?

Rbgs?
Like I would say it depends.
For arena:
If you are to use the stun on healers when silencing them, but then again they could easily trinket out of it or someone else dispell it off. I would stick with one trinket and desecrated ground just for control over the fight.

Remorseless winter is easy to avoid, if anyone can get out of range or dispell at the 4th sec.
Pretty much I think that idea would work for small scale pvp, like arenas seeing as RW is pretty easy to avoid.

In large scale pvp I like RW for holding points and whatnot.
good points and yes im leaning more towards 2s and 3s i can def see the avantage of RW in rbgs and 5s.
10/06/2012 12:21 PMPosted by Explosiv
good points and yes im leaning more towards 2s and 3s i can def see the avantage of RW in rbgs and 5s.

Yeah if 2s and 3s is your game you should be find especially if you roll with someone who has a lot of CC