Fix monks

Monk
We are useless when it comes to stun locking classes or classes that can CC us. rogues and mages have their way with you and hardly break a sweat. I know we are not the kings of melee but really? we dont stand a chance ever in any situation regarding those classes.
Not asking for the nerf stick to be brought out but maybe some stronger countermeasures? like maybe making [Deadly Reach] a glyph and not a talent?
anyone else feel this way too?
Glyph of Crackling Jade Lighting might be helpful too. I would choose Deadly Reach over Leg Sweep, being that Leg Sweep is only a 5 sec. stun. w/in 5 yards. Tiger's Lust would be a better choice over Momentum also. Just my opinions though.
I Chose Momentum for pve and just getting around more i plan on getting lust when i respec. But it wont help with stun lock issues like i was talking about, maybe snares and other issues like that yeah it will.
10/07/2012 11:03 AMPosted by Crunkmonk
anyone else feel this way too?

No. Every class feels like that before they get geared up in pvp.

If you could survive and beat rogues without stressing over it while wearing all greens, then something would be drastically wrong because you're a leather wearer.

Give it time. Get gear. And don't use terms like "Fix monks", because monks aren't broken. At best, the numbers need to be adjusted and some mechanics fleshed out.

But you? You're not geared yet. So adjust the numbers yourself and upgrade.
fair enough. was curious if anyone else was having these kind of issues. I've never really had any of these issues with the other classes i have leveled with. My warrior rarely encountered a issue its most likely my skill level due to it being a new class then i guess.
10/07/2012 11:35 AMPosted by Crunkmonk
fair enough. was curious if anyone else was having these kind of issues. I've never really had any of these issues with the other classes i have leveled with. My warrior rarely encountered a issue its most likely my skill level due to it being a new class then i guess.

I wouldn't attribute it entirely to that. I've levelling a lot of alts and I know what it's like to enter a BG at the level cap and feel uselessly under-geared.

Even though MoP is new, when you enter a BG you're still going up against people who rushed to 90 as fast as they could and geared up.

Though yes, this class also does take some getting used to. But I think the learning curve here is pretty low...probably because Blizzard is so much better at designing classes now than they were back around WoTLK.