Wanna hear a new joke?

Battlegrounds
I killed a frost mage in bg.
I know mages have always been out of control but aren't warriors atm pretty strong? I am not complaining because honestly you guys have been last picked for a while now but enjoy how strong you are and stop wasting time on forums.
are u trolling right now, seriously? i pop 4 god damn cds and max damage i can get is like 70k burst, when mages are doing 170k crits without bursting me.

warriors strong? yeh ok we get nerf prepatched, 2 stuns taken out of the game, 1 slow taken out, rend is out, no stance dancing.

Oh ya what did i forget? Ur only allowed to talk !@#$ to me if ur above 2300 arena/rbgs, if not then go complain somewhere else PVE heroes
I thought Casterclysm ended with Mop....I was wrong... Getting 2-3shot by mages and shammy's is pretty ridiculous, not to mention the self heals locks have, and the absolutely ridiculous resto power healing boomkins have.
I have honestly heard lately warriors are actually pretty good now. Even reckful(top arena player who was a rogue) went warrior because of how fun and all the cd's he could use as a warrior. I could be wrong but some glad arena players went warrior for now(till they prob will get nerfed).

PS: No need to be a douche and bring rating. Yeah I only have 2k raing but I also just play with gf and i'm ok with it. I am in no way a PvE hero. I much rather pvp. Get over yourself.
id have hoped at least wars were doing ok against them. double charge + shockwave + heroic leap + heroic throw + shattering throw + spell reflect + mass spell reflect + intimidating shout + repeat all the above, since everything is coming off CD now, looks to be a pretty strong anti-caster strategy at a glance.

but then again, frost mages are frost mages, so im not saying you're wrong.

i managed to beat a 2k frost mage one out of like 5 times in a duel as a boomkin, and it took 20 minutes of near-death experiences. not dueling mages again till the nerfs hit.
click > profile > achievements > arena, rbg.
checked.
kay.
come again later.
bai.
10/02/2012 12:23 PMPosted by Maxaurelius
I thought Casterclysm ended with Mop....I was wrong... Getting 2-3shot by mages and shammy's is pretty ridiculous, not to mention the self heals locks have, and the absolutely ridiculous resto power healing boomkins have.

It's not them. You're getting 2 shotted because you're a dk.
10/02/2012 12:41 PMPosted by Aorris

It's not them. You're getting 2 shotted because you're a dk.

You think dk have it hard? I die in a charge stun as soon as i cast penance