LFR iLevel Requirement currently too high.

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Prev 1 20 21 22
Man i remember the day when Nax first came out and the first guild to go in got one shotted... They should bring back those days...
At least 460 will keep most of the scrubs out - most....for now
ya.... After wiping to enrage timers, I make a point of saying "aren't you glad they nerfed the ilevel"
No. Bump it back up to 463.
10/09/2012 02:00 PMPosted by Postonforums
ya.... After wiping to enrage timers, I make a point of saying "aren't you glad they nerfed the ilevel"

We've had like a whole week now, hand should be on the dial soon, amirite?

*sigh*, if columbus day wasn't a monday, i could make a holiday joke too.damn.
Why do you feel as though you deserve free epics? If anything the ilvl requirement should be increased so that 1 bosses die faster and 2 people actually have to work to get awesome raid gear.
Just bringing it back up to discussion, with how they nerfed the ilevel requirement, and now undergeared groups are wiping because they complained.
10/21/2012 10:49 AMPosted by Entitlement
Just bringing it back up to discussion, with how they nerfed the ilevel requirement, and now undergeared groups are wiping because they complained.

It's like they did their job and set the ilvl to what was reasonable, the first time...amazing!
10/21/2012 10:56 AMPosted by Arianity

It's like they did their job and set the ilvl to what was reasonable, the first time...amazing!

people arent wiping on wote because of 3 ilevels, its because they are being selfish and padding their meters instead of being raid aware.

3 ilevels wouldnt have changed this.
It's not hard at all to hit 463. Jesus. D:

If you're going to squat in Dragon Soul gear, then you lose your right to complain about it being "too hard". Try to make an effort at least.

No its not hard and I would have been ready to hit 463 on my DK on tues, but that doesnt mean it was wrong.

463 just doest work.

The devs made the right call.

Allowing someone to carry a few justice pieces and still get into LFR is the right thing.

IMO, the right call would have been to make JP peices equal to heroic peices, rather than nerfing the ilevel requirement. I suppose they both accomplish the same thing though.
12/18/2012 02:41 AMPosted by Qaeta
IMO, the right call would have been to make JP peices equal to heroic peices, rather than nerfing the ilevel requirement. I suppose they both accomplish the same thing though.

2 months necro

But they didn't want heroics to be completely negligible (AFKing BGs to convert jp would be better loot/hour than running 5 mans, and people were indeed doing BGs for pve ilevel before they nerfed the level of the honor gear)
It's quite easy to get to 460 ilevel.

Just combine some Heroic Pieces with PVP pieces and upgrade accordingly.

The 460 ilevel is just a blocker from being a bad player from terribad.

Heck people already complaining about players in Heroics who have horrible DPS.
12/18/2012 06:52 AMPosted by Cookieitch
The 460 ilevel is just a blocker from being a bad player from terribad.

Gear doesn't determine skill, but the more gear you have the more it makes up for lack thereof. That's the reason for the barrier to entry.
12/18/2012 02:41 AMPosted by Qaeta

To deal with the necro here, though...

Within less than a week of hitting level 90 I was in HoF/Terrace. It's really very easy to get.

This char here hit 90 on the 7th.